Cooking while nude

I'm actually about to cook dinner in the nude. Nothing wrong with that, right? At least as long as you're not frying something that might splash on you.

This topic was edited
RE: Cooking while nude

I agree!There's nothing wrong with it.Maybe cooking nude would not be acceptable if you were a chef in a restaurant, but at home? Why not!I usually do not wear any clothes at home so in the kitchen I'm nude as well. And there is one great advantage of this - I never feel too hot.

This post was edited

When I first started cooking nude it felt a little strange. It was one thing to be nude in the kitchen, getting coffee, etc. But doing meal prep and cooking was different. Now I am very comfortable cooking nude. But I can say that has been my experience with doing most things nude for the first time.

This post was edited

I agree!There's nothing wrong with it.Maybe cooking nude would not be acceptable if you were a chef in a restaurant, but at home? Why not!I usually do not wear any clothes at home so in the kitchen I'm nude as well. And there is one great advantage of this - I never feel too hot.I completely agree with you about not feeling too hot while cooking nude. When it's hot outside and it gets warm in the kitchen even with the a/c on, I'm glad to be nude.

This post was edited

Because of the health code clothing is required by those working on the kitchen of the club I live at. However in my home I do all my cooking nude and when I have guests it is up to them if they want to be dressed or nude.

This post was edited

I grill several times a week and usually nude even in the summer. Maybe someone should ask "What do you cook nude"

This post was edited

Cook clothes free all the time. Rarely do I cook then clothed

This post was edited

Cook clothes free all the time. Rarely do I cook then clothed

Is there anything that you often do clothed at home?

This post was edited

Nope only clothed when necessary for public interaction. That is what naturism as I know is all about my preference for being clothes free in nature and at home whenever possible. Not preoccupied with nakedness like many on this site is just my preferred way of living. The important pat of that is living. So I do whatever ordinary aspects of living others might with a preference for being clothes free.

This post was edited
Cooking while nude

Since when I am at home I am naked about 99.62% of the time, I cook nude most of the time. I even put up a privacy fence around my patio so that I can BBQ naked. Yes, I have cooked bacon nude. No I have not had any serious injuries.

This post was edited
RE:Cooking while nude

Since when I am at home I am naked about 99.62% of the time, I cook nude most of the time. I even put up a privacy fence around my patio so that I can BBQ naked. Yes, I have cooked bacon nude. No I have not had any serious injuries.

Do you keep track of your nude time in that level of detail or
is that a figure of speach?

This post was edited