What is the point of being a nudist? I just don't understand!

This topic was edited
Please see my profile information for more on this topic.

This post was edited
RE: Please see my profile information for more on this topic.

I assume in the last week or so since the other time you posted this, you have had the chance to read much of the forum posts and experiment with nudity in your home or yard. Therefor this lifestyle must not be for you and that is OK. Feel free to continue to read the new posts and ask specific questions as you think of them. Many of us did not get the lifestyle until we were much older than you. You have joined a nudist community here and as far as I know, not been too disruptive so there is hope that you will learn to enjoy the simplest joys of life.

Many of us find the best way to relax after a stressful day is to undress at home and do the same things anyone else would do, just without the textile bindings.

This post was edited
They are two separate questions

why did you start a new thread with your same question again?

This post was edited
RE: They are two separate questions

true. you still don't understand,but now you want to know the point. Let me answer with another question.
What is the point of vanilla ice cream?
Some people just like it better. We nudists like to be nude when practical.

This post was edited

Natureboy said it best with the Vanilla Ice Cream Question. It's all about personal preference and nothing more. Reasons why some do it, are the total opposite of why others do it, so it really doesn't matter. This thread can go on and on but I think you have your answer. If you want to try it, then go ahead and if not, that's fine too.

This post was edited

Natureboy said it best with the Vanilla Ice Cream Question. It's all about personal preference and nothing more. Reasons why some do it, are the total opposite of why others do it, so it really doesn't matter. This thread can go on and on but I think you have your answer. If you want to try it, then go ahead and if not, that's fine too.

This post was edited
RE: What is the point of being a nudist? I just don't understand!

I enjoy being nude in my truck and doing my job when I'm out in a wheat field loading a combine when the farmer has signed his paper work and helped me load the dual tires. But once he has left off come the clothes and the rest of the job is done free of clothes. I hope this coming summer brings even more of that. I don't really understand you either. Because being nude is freedom from restrictions of any kind!!

This post was edited

Now, after the second question posted by you on here, it should be quiet clear to you, of what the point is, of being a nudist. You may not understand for yourself, lest yourself of being a nudist. Nobody will ever force you into nudism. Reading your interests section in your profile, about contracting diseases from the forests... Since I 'm a naturist and brushed through many forests on this planet and different climate zones, not once did I ever contract any disease of any kind by dwelling out there in nature, playing in the mud, hiking in the rain, leaches latching on, mosquito bites, scratches and bumps....I'm as healthy as ever and I will keep enjoying myself nude, as I feel far too, restricted by wearing irretating textile on my skin. Besides, there is nothing to hide being nude. This is how we came and this is how we go, might as well enjoy it all the way.

This post was edited

I never really saw my being a nudist as making a point or there being a point to it. I'ma nudist because I prefer being nude and I prefer being nude more than I prefer being dressed. I'm one that doesn't think a nudist is something you become. I think it's something inside you from very early in your life. It's difficult to explain why it is that I prefer being nude except that ... I'm less stressed, much more comfortable, more at ease, happier and much less aggitated. I know when about I began feeling that way and know when I began to fulfill those desires to be nude but back then ... there really wasn't a point to it ... I just preferred it ... but more so after I was able to do it more often.

This post was edited

I don't mean for this to come off as sounding rude, but how is your understanding of nudism coming along Nightowl? It's been a while since we've last heard from you and I'm curious about how far along you've come since then.

This post was edited