I've read over the posts and I think I have a pretty good understanding.

I don't mean for this to come off as sounding rude, but how is your understanding of nudism coming along Nightowl? It's been a while since we've last heard from you and I'm curious about how far along you've come since then.

This post was edited
RE: I've read over the posts and I think I have a pretty good understanding.

I don't mean for this to come off as sounding rude, but how is your understanding of nudism coming along Nightowl? It's been a while since we've last heard from you and I'm curious about how far along you've come since then.

The question is what is your understanding of nudism?

This post was edited

Most of us would never have to ask

This post was edited

I do encourage you to give the lifestyle a try, Nightowl. I recommend starting slow. You're male, correct? Then chances are you've probably already gone shirtless before. Perhaps you could begin by doing so more often. It's a start that you may be comfortable with.

This post was edited
RE: What is the point of being a nudist? I just don't understand!

What do you mean "What is the point"??I don't understand what you mean??? It's a way of life, it is how most of us feel about our bodies and clothing. Does it have to have a point???

This post was edited

I read a lot of good points for nudism by people on here. The question should be whats the point of not being a nudists? Why do we need to put clothes on to go swimming? That is about as stupid as can be. You can't come in here without clothes on. What? Someone may look at your privates and be offended. Tell them to grow up. You don't put on clothes to take a bath for gods sake why should you to go swimming?

This post was edited

Being nude just feels good (to me at least)
You don't have to worry about sticky clothing that ride up in all the wrong places.
Like other have said nudism is not for everyone just like vanilla ice cream, those who like it really enjoy it but those that don't just don't do it.
Being a nudist does not even mean you have to be nude around other people it just means you like the freedom of no clothing.
Social nudism is a lot different than what is in many people's minds, there is nothing sexual about it (or at least there should not be).
People at nude resorts do not stare at each other and don't really think about the nudism all around them. It is just a great, relaxing social experience that I think everyone should try at least twice. The first time may seem strange for some but after the second time you will probably be very comfortable with it.
Just remember that if you ever decide to go to a resort that they are not all the same, and some are not really nudist resorts but some kink stuff masked as a nudist resort, check out the aanr website to find out about resorts near you.

This post was edited

Being a nudist is about individual freedom of self expression.Being nude is relaxing.Some nudist spend all of their nude time in the privacy of their home.As for myself,I want to be outside,with other nudist.A walk on a nature trail is great when you are nude.Playing volleyball,on land or in the water is great when you are nude.Being able to do things nude,helps me to get rid of stress.And I am getting a nice all over tan.

This post was edited

Does there have to be a point? How about doing it because it's something you enjoy?

This post was edited

A better question would be: Why wear clothing?
Clothing has obvious advantages in many situations, however, why wear clothing at times when it is more practical and comfortable to be without?

This post was edited