Other people getting spam?

I'm starting to see something a bit more often. I'll get an email notification that someone has sent me a message here at TrueNudists. The ID given in the email usually suggests a woman. But there's no photo, and the message is usually just "Hi!"
I come here, and there is no such member. The "message" tab might show a number 1, to suggest I have a new message. But when I go to my messages, there aren't any new ones.

This topic was edited
RE: Other people getting spam?

All the time - once every day or two. I don't have e-mail notification of messages set up, so all I see is the notification "1" when I log in, but no associated message. The message has disappeared because the spammer has been flagged and deleted before I got to it. Nice work on the admin's part!

This post was edited

I don't get spam anymore, I much prefer corned beef.

This post was edited

Yea....about once a week now. It's disappointing, because I love getting messages from my fellow nudists.

This post was edited

I'm starting to see something a bit more often. I'll get an email notification that someone has sent me a message here at TrueNudists. The ID given in the email usually suggests a woman. But there's no photo, and the message is usually just "Hi!"I come here, and there is no such member. The "message" tab might show a number 1, to suggest I have a new message. But when I go to my messages, there aren't any new ones.
Yes, I have received several such notifications in my email. Then when I check it out, there is no such member. TN must be very fast in identifying this kind of spam.

This post was edited

I don't get spam anymore, I much prefer corned beef.Fried 'naked' or in batter?

This post was edited

Had my first one today, but TN has taken care of it swiftly. Thanks TN

This post was edited