Question bout Male-Only Clubs

Hey yall, Rad here! ^.^
Alrighty, I'm a dude, so there's less places I can go (resort/club-wise) to go do social nudity. I get that, I understand that, I've come to terms with that. So I've became a member of a few Men nudists clubs. Been to an event that was hosted called "Trailer Trash party" and it was alright. The thing is, a lot of the male-only places have somewhere in their description "bi, gay nudists." And my question to that is... why? Why throw in the sexual orientation of the members? No sex is ocurring, so what's the point of stating that? Does it mean these clubs would cater to the homosexual community more? Is it because the members should be eye-candy to one other and not worry bout feeling... rejected? I don't understand. Heck, there is a trip to a men's yoga retreat coming up, but...... that's catered toward gay men as well. Why? Is there no haven for a straight guy? XP
Perhaps it's the town I live in, where most people would definitely connect nudity with sex. I don't know. It just seems.... unnecessary.
Oh, just to clarify, I am in no way homophobic or anything. I support the gay community. I have no issues hanging out with them, with or without clothing. I'm just puzzled about the tendency to add the sexual orientation in the description, thats all :3

This topic was edited
RE: Question bout Male-Only Clubs

We had this discussion at a (non-nudist) gay club I belong to - why do we ask? Why don't we welcome straight members? And the response was that many of the gays there feel unsafe, judged, challenged, in the wider, straight, world, and want the club to be a safe refuge from that. The obvious question, next, is how do we even know people are gay, since the venue is not sexual. And the answer, we collectively realized, was that we can't know. All we know is that the people attending don't mind being seen as gay. And, really, that's enough.
One of our neighboring farms is lesbian-owned, and the owner makes a practice of hosting a revolving community of lesbian volunteer helpers. Recently a friend-of-a-friend, a woman whose inclinations were entirely heterosexual, stayed there for a while because she fit in, and was comfortable. The owner declared her an honorary lesbian and laughed it off.
I'd suggest that, as long as you don't feel moved to declare the ways in which your sexuality differs from that of the gay men present, go ahead and attend. Enjoy. Just don't apply a label to yourself. If your personal life and experiences come up in a private conversation, fine, be honest; that's the way to make real friends.

This post was edited

Most men only clothing optional clubs are populated by gay or bi-men. That is just the way it works out. Most welcome straight men as long as you are not judgemental. I know a few straight men who go to men only clubs because their wives are not nudists and they can say to their wives that they are not around other naked women.
Too bad there isn't any singles friendly co-ed nudist clubs in your area. There are tons of them in my region of the country.

This post was edited

Are there any male only nudist organizations that prohibit straight men from joining?

This post was edited

Are there any male only nudist organizations that prohibit straight men from joining?
Could be. If it's a private social club, they can restrict who can join.

This post was edited

How do you even find a male-only nudist club?

This post was edited

Alrighty, thank you all for the responses! I think SteveinKona's made the most sense. I suppose it is a safe haven, in a way, for gay men to not be afraid of being judged. It's cool, respectable. I mean heck, we're all there just to have a good old time, if adding a sexual preference helps the members feel more welcome, then all power to it!

@CeserOK one word: google :P

This post was edited