RE: TEAM TRUE HAS RETURNED!!!! for a little bit. :)

I'm here I swear! :)Please read my blog post here. https://www.truenudists.com/blog/2008/10/3000-users/ Oh, and before you blast me in the forum, please take a moment and remember I'm only human, and I'm trying to run the site as best as I can. Secondly, remember, this is a free site that I am donating my time to. As far as delegating, I am monitoring certain users silently for certain moderator duties, but I don't want to end up with a bunch of moderators that are really just fake female profiles. (Like a certain unnamed site)
Right off hand I can think of a half dozon people who would make good Mods 1. Me 2. Me - Na but really in watching the goings on here I could name a few very good ones.
And Mr. TT1 I would also suggest that the same one's would be best suited to help with the way things are done here and ways to IMPROVE the site. The full PROFILE thingy would be a good start.

This post was edited

I know from experience it's not a good idea to piss off the guy with the nuke button.
Swift you have such a great way with words

This post was edited

I definately understand how site maintainence can keep you busy. I maintain the website for our local group for a national charity. I am glad that we have a site like this. I have met a lot of nice people on here, and have seen the troublemakes quickly disappear from here.

This post was edited

Tis true, the vodka had hit me....I was just trying to say....oh heck, you know what I was trying to say.....
lol
Jerry

This post was edited

WHAT JR is drunk, I would never have believed that

This post was edited

Yeah thanks for the response TT1, I think we are all pretty happy with this place really, but if we don't point out the bugs, you can't fix 'em.
By the way, don't waste your valuable time replying with explanations for removing sexual pictures or explaining to users why their account was banned, just (in the words of a famous blogger) .....NUKE 'EM! :)
Thanks again and
Keep up the good work!
ps,
hint hint, I don't mind if you certify me!
hehe

This post was edited

ps, hint hint, I don't mind if you certify me! hehe
Now come on Phil, you know how it works

This post was edited

ps, hint hint, I don't mind if you certify me! hehe
Now come on Phil, you know how it works
ME cameras bust !!!!! and I'm broke!

This post was edited

WHAT JR is drunk, I would never have believed that
Well, I wouldn't say so much drunk as a little tipsy. It was a rough day.
-Jerry

This post was edited

HAHA And suddenly this turns into a moderator resume thread.I love it.

This post was edited