"Show Off Your Sweater Puppies Day" ?

Has anyone heard anything about this? Is it something invented in someones imagination, or what?I just saw it posted on FB, and it struck me as an interesting idea, given the tendencies of women to cover up nipples and breasts under layers of foam filled enhanced bra material nowadays. I miss the 70's! ~sigh~

This topic was edited
RE: "Show Off Your Sweater Puppies Day" ?

Just a case of some juvenile minds trying to get a cheap thrill at women's expense.

This post was edited

Please! Please!
No Pounding Chests.
Just let it die!

This post was edited

Please be kind and let it just fade away!!!!

This post was edited

This post was edited

Manof Wicklow , I truly like the one on the left!!!

This post was edited

This post was edited

Interest in this thread was sagging four months ago.

This post was edited

Not really related to nudism, but I remember as a kid back in the '70's, going bra-less was fairly common. I think it related more to women's new found societal freedom (the bra being thought of as a symbol of repression) than being one step closer to toplessness. Pretty rare these days to see a woman who's obviously bra-less.

This post was edited

Not really related to nudism, but I remember as a kid back in the '70's, going bra-less was fairly common. I think it related more to women's new found societal freedom (the bra being thought of as a symbol of repression) than being one step closer to toplessness. Pretty rare these days to see a woman who's obviously bra-less.Wanna bet that nonsense was a joke some man thought up. Yeah,
"Show us your titties, express your freedom"

This post was edited