RE: naked next door

The back of my house is surrounded by neighbours. I have planted tall trees so they can't see in. Well two of them can see small parts. When we had open gardens one complained he could only see me above the waist. The other gets a better view of the end nearest my back door. They can see me easily as I go to and from my garage. The bit where I sunbathe is totally private.
I share a drive and parking area with the one with the better view. One day, at about this time of year,I drove home naked, having left my clothes behind. My neighbour was washing his car. No escape but to park and get out of the car. As I did his wife walked over to ask if I had any suggestions for disposing of her christmas tree. Nothing has developed since but they remain good friends.

This post was edited

years ago when first wife and i became nudist we also liked to sunbathe nude on back porch of the duplex we lived at, the porch had a fence divider between us and the neighbors but you could still see through so we would put up towels to block the view but apparently they were getting a eyeful and the man started wearing his underwear on the porch so we abandoned the towel idea we nude and he in his underwear and his wife dressed and everyone was content.

This post was edited

I live in apartment block on the grd floor of 6 and a neighbour 3 doors away often pops in for a cup of tea and a chat, she does not mind whether I'm wearing anything or nothing, as Ive been a nudist for 50 yrs it seems so natural i forget whether im wearing anything. A cpl of weeks ago she asked if I could fix a picture on her wall, so I just grabbed a couple of tools and walked from my flat to hers passing 3 others along the corridor wearing nothing but a smile, fixed the picture and came back to my place. Just the most natural way to be!

This post was edited

Almost 5 years back, myneighbor wasrenovatinghis flat and wanted a place to dump their stuff for some time. I had an extra room which I rented him out for month to keep his stuff. He and his son came with the boxes for their stuff the next Sunday. I was naked as usual. I think that was the first time he found out that I was a nudist and saw me naked.
I helped them move and arrange the boxes from their flat to my apartment, offered drinks to them and after the job was done we relaxed and chatted for a while. I was naked the whole time. It was really exciting. After a month they came back to collect their stuff, I offered my help again, nakedof course.

This post was edited

Great story.

This post was edited

This is a great story! People are becomeing more accepting of our way of life. I am looking forward to the day when I can go grochery shopping in my natural state and no one will think anything of it.

This post was edited

This is a great story! People are becomeing more accepting of our way of life. I am looking forward to the day when I can go grochery shopping in my natural state and no one will think anything of it.But where will you keep your charge card for the groceries????lol in my fanny pack.... :0)

This post was edited

Oh heck we will just wear an accessory belt for cards and phones ! :-)

This post was edited

Oh heck we will just wear an accessory belt for cards and phones ! :-)see where there is a will there is a way!

This post was edited