naked next door

About 5yrs ago I had an old lady liveing next door and I useto go in and see her now and then, just to make sure she was ok. On one visit after Id been on holiday I was telling her about the beachesand she said "were they nudist as I know you like to be nude". I was abit suprised that she knew so Isaid "yes". Why dont you visit me when your naked I would like that, comeon I dare you. I laught, but left it at that. About a week later, Id just finished body shaving and dried from my shower so I thourgh Ill visit herand see what happens. I climed over the fence were I always do [its a low part down the sideway] and walked to the back door. She was in the kitchen near the door, when she saw me she opened the door and called me in. "Wow thats great I never though you would but Im so pleased you have" , hope you will always visit me nude. I did just that and always felt at ease being naked in front of her. But one day while I was sitting chating to her on her favoret sofer, the front door bell rang.As she cant get about to quick she has a door enter seatem, sheanswerd the call and pressed the button to let them in. It was a couple from christan aid who visit her when they are in the area. "But Im naked" I said, "so what your my friend they will have to get over it or leave" she replied. When they were introduced they looked abit suprised but sat down with us and we had a lovely time chatting and drinkingtea that i made. Ive never worryed about meeting people or being seen naked since,

This topic was edited
RE: naked next door

Great story! Wish we all could have neighbors like that!

This post was edited

About 5yrs ago I had an old lady liveing next door and I useto go in and see her now and then, just to make sure she was ok. On one visit after Id been on holiday I was telling her about the beachesand she said "were they nudist as I know you like to be nude". I was abit suprised that she knew so Isaid "yes". Why dont you visit me when your naked I would like that, comeon I dare you. I laught, but left it at that. About a week later, Id just finished body shaving and dried from my shower so I thourgh Ill visit herand see what happens. I climed over the fence were I always do [its a low part down the sideway] and walked to the back door. She was in the kitchen near the door, when she saw me she opened the door and called me in. "Wow thats great I never though you would but Im so pleased you have" , hope you will always visit me nude. I did just that and always felt at ease being naked in front of her. But one day while I was sitting chating to her on her favoret sofer, the front door bell rang.As she cant get about to quick she has a door enter seatem, sheanswerd the call and pressed the button to let them in. It was a couple from christan aid who visit her when they are in the area. "But Im naked" I said, "so what your my friend they will have to get over it or leave" she replied. When they were introduced they looked abit suprised but sat down with us and we had a lovely time chatting and drinkingtea that i made. Ive never worryed about meeting people or being seen naked since,

This post was edited

Fantastic!!! my 2 neighbors on both sides are retired, and they know im i nudist( ive told them) the ones on one side i think have busterd me a couple of times sneaking out front to the rubbish bins but they havent said anything. The 3rd neighbors to the rear im sure have seen me nude in my windows plenty of times and may be even out on my verandah, but still give a warm wave when they see us out back in the yard. But going over for a coffee or tea in the nude would be awesome. I wish mine would say " we know you do your gardening nude just go for it !!! front or back we don't care..."

This post was edited

my neighbors have seen me nude a few times and so far they seem cool with it the one cought me early one morning i thought no one was up they waved but nothing was ever said

This post was edited

Great story....wish I had neighbors like that. I'm sure that my neighbors have seen me nude through my windows. Late at night I usually go out the back door to empty trash, etc. nude and don't think I've gotten caught--no one has said anything. I wish my neighbors would give me the green light to do my back yard gardening nude, but doubt that's going to happen. Be even more fun if nudists moved in on either side of me and we could all be more comfortable!!!

This post was edited

Our yard is not too bad for privacy but there is still a bit of a view in so i told my neighbors that I was a nudist so they wouldn't get a shock if they catch a glimps so I'm always in the yard working or relaxing nude.

This post was edited

That was cool..

This post was edited

All these stories are great and I like to be naked outdoors too. That's a bit tricky since overlooked by 4 or 5 other properties bu I do sometimes go for it.
If you think your neighbours don't mind, why not just ak them if they're OK with you being in the garden (or yard as some of you call it) naked?
Stay free! :)

This post was edited

My closest neighbors - I live in an apartment building - are Muslim. Don't mean to make premature assumptions, but I don't think they'd go for me being naked out on the balcony of the apartment. Doesn't stop me from showing up out there at 2AM on a very warm night, though ... though I'm pretty careful.
Thanks for a bunch of great -- and encouraging! --stories, though!
Badger

This post was edited

Love it!! I caught one neighbor looking over the top of her deck screen and would love to visit her naked...I'll keep this story in mind. My other side neighbor is single male and I told him I was nudest. He cannot see easily into my back yard but has seen me and is cool with it. Neighbors on my west side can see intop my yard during winter when the trees are bare and I know the've seen me crawl into and out-of my hot-tub many times and I'm allways naked. No problems there. One female neighbor from two doors down knows me well and visits me while I'm nude and I love it!

This post was edited