MEN OUT NUMBER WOMEN 10 TO 1 ON TRUE NUDISTS..

First of all, I shouldn't be complaining, since the odds are in my
favor...;-) You would think, that all these men at my disposal, that
certainly I could find that one SPECIAL GUY in my life, that was a TRUE
NUDIST. ;-)

Well, to be honest with you.. the way that some men projects themselves
on here seems to lead it to be only about SEX.. Which probably
discourages a lot of
women from getting on this site.. SEX is ONE part of a relationship..
but
something that is shared privately with each other.. Not to be
broadcasted over the internet for all to see.

I had a bad
experience, from a gent on this site.. He came into my PM right off, and
approached me by saying if I wanted to view his hard C**K.. That was
uncalled for.. not provoked in any manner. That was appalling to me, and
I felt insulted to be approached that way. With men like that, on this
site.. approaching women in that manner.. does not help women, like
myself.. want to be members. Or to encourage other women to join either.

Since the males do out number the women on here.. What can be
done to bring more women into this site, to make the odds better? Any
suggestions?

This topic was edited
RE: MEN OUT NUMBER WOMEN 10 TO 1 ON TRUE NUDISTS..

Leah, You are experiencing a problem that has been vexing this site almost since day 1 of it's existence. That is; what can be done about the trolls and perverts that haunt this site. It is now easier to flag these individuals to get rid of them and TT-1 seems to have made this a priority. TT-1 also set up a sister site to draw off the swingers, trueswingers.com. Yes we would like to see more women getting more active on this site and we would like the women to take positive steps in eliminating the trash rather than just quitting and going away.

This post was edited

Hi Leah,
I am in the chat and 9 out of 10 times, it is with my cam on, face only. Here is my approach and it seems to be working, whether from twits and pervs leaving or just leaving me alone because of the repercussions:
1. I do not talk in PM's or whisper messages unless I know or have talked with the person previously.
2. I never talk to a private profile and tell them so, blatantly.
3. If someone persists, even after I have ignored them, I CALL THEM OUT, in the room, by name and quote if necessary and repeatedly. This generally garners support and back up for the 'regulars' that are normal. In other words, embarrass the crap out of them.
4. I do not accept a friend request without a message, and then it is based on evaluation....the groups you belong to and well if you have 3000+ friends.....enough said.
4. I always make myself available to other new women, and my husband let's them know my screen name to help out in anyway I can.
This isn't perfect by any stretch but it is my method.
We will never weed out the crap because the site owners have no desire to do so. But this is a small measure towards self-policing.
All the best,
Michelle

This post was edited

Sorry ladies it is a shame if you leave. Most guys think with what is between their legs and not whats between their shoulders.

This post was edited

People can be so stupid and dense...way to make the rest of the men look bad.

This post was edited

Hi, sorry to hear of the problems, Leah the only thing I can advise is that if you do get hassled by the scum please report them; it may take a little time but TT1 and TT2 do take action.
One other point if there are messages sent to you: DO NOT delete them (it may be tempting to do that but the TT's will need it as evidence of what has gone on.
Hope you stay with us.

This post was edited

I'm relatively new to the site, and haven't had a lot of problems with perv/lech crowd. I stay out of chat because the first time I went in, I felt like a lamb in the lion's den. Not so much because of what was being said, but because I was inundated with PMs. I won't go back into chat because of that.

This post was edited

Sorry to hear of your bad experience.. LaceythingsI guess it is the males way ofconquering their quest for new blood. Not that that should be an excuse for their rude behaviourI too had the sameexperiencewhen I firstjoined the chat rooms and I am a male.An easy way out is just pile the pm windows on top of each other up out of the way and ignore them. They soon tire of no response Hope you get back to the main room again and we get the chance to chat when your more comfortable with the site.Cheers Keith

This post was edited

If there was an open to turn off PM's, that would be nice, because they pop up in the middle of the screen and prevents you from enjoying the chat. I was trying to have a conversation with a someone and PM's just made that impossible.

This post was edited

I don't know if this site has this or the capability ... but one site I'm on used to have "private" chat rooms. The concept was ... you could invite a few friends into a room and have your own chat without a slew of members coming in and getting in the middle of your conversation. If you wanted to let someone in ... you could but ... they had to be let in.I used to chat with a good female nudist friend on that site and that's what we used to do because as soon as the other guys saw she was in the chat room ... they innundate the chat room and our conversation went south and became non existant. Within seconds she's say ... "well, gotta go!" and she was gone. Upside, that's when we started using the phone! LOLIt kills me when guys come onto these sites, complain that there aren't any or enough women or ask ... "how do we get more women involved?" and ... those guys are the ones that pounce on every new female member that signs up. Friend requests, picture requests ... video cam chats and requests for females to point the camera down ... it's pretty pathetic! Another thing ... it isn't enough for guys to be allowed to read what women have to say in a "woman's only" forum section but like everything else ... the guys tend to dominate the female's only section and the women stop posting. I typically do not post, even if possible, on a female only section of a forum. This was different , in that, I felt the OP was stating something and the desire was to have both sides input.

This post was edited

I agree, the TN site could do with being cleared of the unwanted. How many profiles have you seen where the person has not logged in for 2 years or more.
The chat room should have the facility that you canturn offthe PM's.
So many profiles are fake and unwanted pervs i dont think the site organiser can deal with them all.
A very unfortunate situation for every true naturist who want to enjoy the lifestyle. Ifthere was a clear upthen we may have more women on the site.
Roger.

This post was edited