RE: MEN OUT NUMBER WOMEN 10 TO 1 ON TRUE NUDISTS..

So here is another males opinion, sorry. I am not single, but happily married, however my wife does not share my enthusiam in a naturist lifestyle. There are a lot of men on TN but alot of us (probably the majority) are here to share with others the naturists lifestyle and ideolgy. This website gives me a chance to share in a lifestlye that a lifestyle that I love dearly, but there are some that want to spoil it for all.I think that pervs and others should be removed from the site. I must say when I first joined TN I had several friend requests from men obviously not wanting to participate in our lifestyle, I was extermely put off by these people and was actually thinking of leaving the site. Ironically my best friend is both a nudist and gay and is finds that sort of behaviour unacceptable. I actually was questioning what had caused nudists to change, what had I missed. I think everyone should have a profile and be happy to share it. Whilst pictures are good too, I have not got mine uploaded yet as although nudism is about embracing everybody without socila barriers, I have put on a lot of weight since my first time on a beach and I am very self conscious. However, this is being addressed. If you dont have a profile what are you here for or hiding.Anyway thats my view point, not sure if it makes sense, but there you go.

This post was edited

Although it would be nice to have more female members on the site, I feel it is much more important to have genuine nudists here, as there seems to be very few.
If I believe a person to be genuine, then it does not matter to me wether they be male, female, gay or straight.

This post was edited

Although it would be nice to have more female members on the site, I feel it is much more important to have genuine nudists here, as there seems to be very few.If I believe a person to be genuine, then it does not matter to me wether they be male, female, gay or straight.I agree more genuine nudists would be ideal. I also agree that it is irrelevant about your sexuality just as long as you here to participate as a geniune nudist and share your experiences and participate in a postive way.

This post was edited

I tried to reposnd to your quote Man of Wicklow but dont know what happened.

This post was edited

I tried to reposnd to your quote Man of Wicklow but dont know what happened.
Hi nudeaussie01, I guess you missed this thread, so I'll repost it here :)

Quoting Quirk.
I just stumbled on how to avoid having your own comment included with the one that you are quoting, in this horrible new quote box.Might not work for other browsers, but it does work for IE8. You have probably noticed that you can't get the cursor to go below the quoted passage in the box, and you end up having to write your piece like this, as a continuation of the comment that you are quoting.
I have found, that if you just put a space directly after the comment quoted, you can then put the cursor down below the quote box, and continue to write your comment, outside of the box.
And if you want to make the quoted passage a bit more visible and easier to read, you can put the letter b enclosed in square brackets before it, and /b enclosed in square brackets after it. It won't make it darker, but as you can see, it does show as heavier type, that is easier to read.

Phil.
:)

This post was edited

Thanks for the helpful tip. I thought I had done something really wrong.

This post was edited