Do Postal Workers have the "right" to not be exposed to nudists?

https://wtvr.com/2012/05/11/postal-workers-put-off-by-naked-customers/
Seem to be a legal blowup over the rights of two posties who are claiming that being exposed to nudists at a legal naturist resort is a health issue, and they want to set a legal precident. Oh, and one of them just happens to be a former lawyer who was previously disbarred for legal and financial misdeeds.Are the courts likely to listen to these two whiners?

This topic was edited
RE: Do Postal Workers have the "right" to not be exposed to nudists?

This case should be thrown out of court, and the two mentally deficient lowlifes, should be dismissed from their job.

This post was edited

When the dust settles ... we'll most likely find that these two mail carriers want a different route and have now decided to use this incident as a way to get the route of their chosing. I'm sure the PO will find someone that isn't going to get upset or have a problem with delivering to this club and those other carriers will be given different routes ... til they find something to complain about on their new routes! LOL

This post was edited

The United States Postal Services employees, both male and female, have been delivering the mail to The Deer Park Nudist Resort in Devore, California for decades. There has never been a problem.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I wonder if they would be suing if "Loser Pays" was in place.Here in the UK, laws are going to be changed soon, so as to stop public money be wasted on this type of ludicracy.

This post was edited

I remember years back when Fed Ex came to my home and I was naked. The young lady just smiled and was friendly. We talked for a bit, drank some Coca Cola, and enjoyed the conversation. Nothing sexual ever happened, and never had any problems with that.
UPS, on the other hand, they didn't like where I lived so they wouldn't even get on the main road coming to my home, even though they were turning around 3-1/2 miles from it.

This post was edited

Your Christophobic bigotry is showing. Why the assmption that they are Baptists? Do you suppose there are no prudist Muslims, Jews, Zoroastrians, agnostics, atheists, etcetera? Tell ya what. Find an atheist forum and post the question, "How many of you are nudists?" Let us know what the responses are.I'm an atheist nudist.

This post was edited

Oh I thought you were running a survey

This post was edited

I was at White Tail a couple of weeks ago, and it seems the mail boxes have been moved, to the other side of the road, and farther back from the gate. Now the "offended" mail carriers will have to work harder to see a nude body and be offended, again. :)

This post was edited

I was visiting our club earlier this week. I remember the women, in the front office, stating that they didn't work nude because of the constant amount of "outside" people that came into the office on business. I thought, "that makes sense, I guess." While visiting this week, I noticed the UPS guy, water delivery and window replacement contractors all visiting the office ... while residents and guest wondered in and out of the office all day ... in the nude. I think these two postal workers are setting themselves up for some "stress" related retirement! LOL

This post was edited