Like to meet other couples in our area.

Hi, my wife and I would like to meet other nudist couples in our area to enjoy the nudist life style. We enjoy nude resorts, beaches and just hanging out with good friends, we are a active, fit mature couple in our 50's. We live in the antelope valley, 75 miles north of LA. We can be reached at dalemccoy96@roadrunner.com

This topic was edited
RE: Like to meet other couples in our area.

Keep at it. Good luck

This post was edited

Hi, my wife and I would like to meet other nudist couples in our area to enjoy the nudist life style. We enjoy nude resorts, beaches and just hanging out with good friends, we are a active, fit mature couple in our 50's. We live in the antelope valley, 75 miles north of LA. We can be reached at dalemccoy96@roadrunner.com. If your still on the web we live in parker, lake havasu az

This post was edited

Hi, my wife and I would like to meet other nudist couples in our area to enjoy the nudist life style. We enjoy nude resorts, beaches and just hanging out with good friends, we are a active, fit mature couple in our 50's. We live in the antelope valley, 75 miles north of LA. We can be reached at dalemccoy96@roadrunner.com. If your still on the web we live in parker, lake havasu az

This post was edited

This is a nudist site, you would be better on Trueswingers judging by your profile Quote -I keep my nude life quiet, discreet, been to sex clubs & enjoy them

This post was edited