Cook nude or not?

Curious how many people cook nude, or don an apron, or clothes. What is your take?
I've heard lots of people (men in particular) say to never cook bacon while naked. I cook everything while naked, even bacon. My feeling is that skin cleans easier than textiles, and it's really my hands and forearms that get close to whatever I'm cooking. Arms and hands are equally exposed whether I'm dressed or not. I've been splattered, sure, but it's not like it's a big deal. One or two drops. It's not like a major burn, if it burns at all.
I grill outside naked too, on a gas grill.
On the other hand, I had a favorite shirt that got a single spot of splashed grease. Took forever to wash it out.
KC

This topic was edited
RE: Cook nude or not?

I almost always cook nude, unless I'm bar-b-queing in the back yard........

This post was edited

Since I live nude, cooking nude is a daily occurrence, just like everything else. It doesn't even cross my mind to put on an apron. I've got one around here somewhere but never use it, therefore, I don't know where it is. As for frying bacon, after a heart attack I don't fry anything anymore. That's another subject all together. But back the point at hand, cooking nude is part of living nude and I love it just as it is.

This post was edited

So far, no one puts clothes on to cook. Surely there are some out there, yes? I'd like to hear from you!
KC

This post was edited

If you are a nudist you should cook nude. I am normally nude in the house so I am nude when I cook. I will wear an apron for things that spatter but I have learned to put the bacon in the oven or microwave to cook it and eliminate that hazard. I usually steam vegetables and broil meats. Since I live alone I don't do the amount of cooking I used too.

This post was edited

Me too, i love to cook and do it always nude. It feels natural and no big problems with spatters. And indee bacon can be easily baked in the micro wave oven.
Stay naked and enjoy your food
Roland

This post was edited

Me too, i love to cook and do it always nude. It feels natural and no big problems with spatters. And indee bacon can be easily baked in the micro wave oven.
Stay naked and enjoy your food
Roland

This post was edited

I always cook nude and wash up nude to

This post was edited

As you can tell, I cook nude all the time. It finally happened, and I got burned on my penis. I was cooking pasta, and somehow, the boiling water splashed as I was draining the pasta. Still have no idea what exactly happened, since I don't recall it ever happening clothed either, and it's not the first time I've boiled pasta. :)
Anyway, nothing serious and no lasting scar, but it was enough to cause me to jump.
KC

This post was edited
Cook nude or not?

but it was enough to cause me to jumpI have had some of those "jumpy" moments a time or two. Even clothed a serious burn could occur. Kitchen safety is important, naked or not. I have had a knife slip and came close to self-circumcision.

This post was edited

I live naked (mainly) and therefore cook naked. However, if there is a likelihood of hot fat spattering I don an apron. Allright, I'm a wuss!
(I've put 2 pics to prove my credentials on the photo section as I couldn't work out how to attach them to this post ... and I don't think that worked!)

This post was edited