RE:Cook nude or not?

Since I live naked at home, I cook nude and had never had problem getting burnt.

This post was edited

Cooking nude is fine. If you also cook barefoot, watch out for those dropped sharp knives! I've almost impaled my feet many times. Cooking on the grill outside is great!

This post was edited

I'm usually naked when at home, so yes, I cook naked. Even bacon. The trick to bacon is to use medium heat - that way it doesn't splatter (much).

This post was edited

Mostly I cook naked, because I am already naked. The bacon thing is sort of a joke, not really a major risk. I am most cautious when moving a pot of pasta from stove to sink to drain it, or pulling a baking sheet from the oven. Chef's apron is probably a good idea sometimes, and I like the novelty of an exposed backside :-).

This post was edited

I live a nude life and yes always cook as well as clean clothing free. Don't own an apron and wouldn't wear one if I did. Always barefoot at home. I also cook in the nude in our kitchen at our resort but do wear flip flops there since never know what gonna step on or in. Worst thing ever happened was grazed my arm on the hot grill but only hot and no burns.

This post was edited

I live nude, and cook nude, garden nude. I live a nudist lifestyle as much as is possible. I ocassionally use an apron or wear a t-shirt if circumstanses dictate. Bare footed also, but I always wear thongs (flip flops for the Americans) in the tiled areas of the house so that I do not transfer food etc accidentally dropped onto floor onto the carpeted areas.

This post was edited

If I am home, I am nude - and generally speaking always nude. Thus, I cook nude. Cooking and sharing a meal with/for others is a great way to come together, share, and time of fellowship. And, to me, a way to share you care for others. Being naked - cooking and eating - just another of those wonderful joys that "we nudists" know! I always cook nude; always nude in the kitchen!

Just got an "instant pot" and trying to master that naked in the kitchen! ;-)

This post was edited

I live a nude life and yes always cook as well as clean clothing free. Don't own an apron and wouldn't wear one if I did. Always barefoot at home..

Sounds like a true clothes free life.

This post was edited

We cook with clothes on most times, had a bad experience many years ago that resulted in a pretty bad burn, would have been much much worse if naked, so we have never been able to cook less clothes
M&V

This post was edited

Yes, I do.

This post was edited