RE:Cook nude or not?

As we live nude at home we don't wear anything to cook, just as we do everything else at home naked.

This post was edited
RE: Cook nude or not?

I'm pretty much doing everything nude inside the house these days, cooking included. That includes making pasta, chili, and eggs bene on Sunday mornings.

This post was edited

If we aren't cooking nude... it's because we're eating out! ;DDD

This post was edited

At first, I was told I wasn't allowed to cook "like that".
Now that it has sunk in that it's "the new normal" for me, she doesn't kick me out of the kitchen anymore.
Funny thing, if I ask if she needs my help, she always says no, unless it's to chop onions! :-)

This post was edited

I am always nude at home and that includes the kitchen. I do wear an apron when there is splattering oil.

This post was edited

At first, I was told I wasn't allowed to cook "like that".Now that it has sunk in that it's "the new normal" for me, she doesn't kick me out of the kitchen anymore.Funny thing, if I ask if she needs my help, she always says no, unless it's to chop onions! :-)
Similar here.
At first my wife was uncomfortable with me doing so.
Now it it normal and I do about half of the cooking.

This post was edited

At first my wife was uncomfortable with me doing so.Now it it normal and I do about half of the cooking.
My wife has never had an issue with me being nude anywhere at home, including the kitchen. That means I often cook nude and follow up eating nude.

This post was edited

I always cook nude unless I am frying something, then I wear an apron.

This post was edited

Doing almond flour pancakes with blueberries this morning. Nude, of course.

This post was edited

I love to cook nude. Check out my pictures in the media from last weekend making Hungarian Poperkosh. Being nude is much cooler when making all those dumplings!

This post was edited