Where is everyone.......

There are 25 members in this group. Yet there has been no conversation in a year. And I never see anyone actually posting any activities... Whats up guys... Lets do something !!

This topic was edited
RE: Where is everyone.......

i post stuff in here, but i never get any responses.

This post was edited

I don't ever see much, so don't post. I tend to get to Empire Haven most weekends. Was there this past Sunday. If the weather holds, I'll be either there or the naturist gathering at Camp Westmont in PA.

This post was edited

I haven't been on the website in awhile... but also been so darn busy lately.. weekends taken up with events and work hours.. Hope things will calm down soon enough...

This post was edited

We should set a date where a bunch of us can all go down to empire for the day to represent Syracuse. I would love to go with a lot of people.

This post was edited

I'd possibly be up for checking Empire out... never been... but not to be a pain but I sometimes work a second job on weekends.. so schedule is tough for me..

This post was edited

I've decided to go down this Saturday for their Clam Bake.... All you can eat Clam Bake for $35.. Noon to 5pm. Theres room in my car..

This post was edited

I would have gone to the clam bake but was getting my new car. Maybe in two weeks when I am free again we can go.

This post was edited