Young male new to this

Hello I am 24 male nervous about my first nudist exspiriance And a little shy and embaressed about my body I'm not fat but nervous email me for tips or if you think I shouldnt be showing my body noah12344321@gmail.com

This topic was edited
RE: Young male new to this

Hello I am 24 male nervous about my first nudist exspiriance And a little shy and embaressed about my body.A true nudist does not bother what people look like, nudism is all about freedom from clothing.

This post was edited

Hello I am 24 male nervous about my first nudist exspiriance And a little shy and embaressed about my body.A true nudist does not bother what people look like, nudism is all about freedom from clothing.How to I let go of that feeling of embaressment

This post was edited

How to I let go of that feeling of embaressmentWell you've made a start, by joining this site. Now if you set your profile, so that people can see it and learn a little about you, then that will be another big step in the right direction.

This post was edited

How to I let go of that feeling of embaressmentWell you've made a start, by joining this site. Now if you set your profile, so that people can see it and learn a little about you, then that will be another big in the right direction.Done

This post was edited

Well done Noah, Now if you look at a few profiles on here, it will give you some idea about putting information on your own profile.

This post was edited

Well done Noah, Now if you look at a few profiles on here, it will give you some idea about putting information on your own profile.Is everyone mean on here

This post was edited

No Noah, most people on here are very nice. Some people are just a little brash. Don't take it personally.

This post was edited

MOW is not mean, he is being helpful and is taking more time than most here. I wish more 1st timers would take note rather than we have to explain again and again.

This post was edited

Nudism has nothing to do with showing off how you look. It's all about comfort. If you feel comfortable without your clothes, how you look shouldn't matter.

This post was edited

Hello I am 24 male nervous about my first nudist exspiriance And a little shy and embaressed about my body I'm not fat but nervous email me for tips or if you think I shouldnt be showing my body noah12344321@gmail.com

This post was edited