RE: Young male new to this

Hello I am 24 male nervous about my first nudist exspiriance And a little shy and embaressed about my body I'm not fat but nervous email me for tips or if you think I shouldnt be showing my body noah12344321@gmail.com
I don't think anyone here would tell you that you shouldn't be showing your body. All you have to do is look through the pictures, and you will see all sorts of different body types.
I had my first resort export about a month ago. I was a little nervous. I went to the resort with someone who had been a nudist for years, and had been to the resort before, and we went at a time it wouldn't be overly busy.
Jokingly, my friend said "you aren't going to go through with this, are you?" (I guess I had the 'deer in the headlights' look) I took that as a challenge, got undressed, and stayed at the pool, because you had to be nude at the pool. There were other people at the pool, and no one gave me a second look. After a few minutes, I felt comfortable and relaxed enough to walk around. *shrug* YMMV.

This post was edited