Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

I have read with interest the views ofothers in regards to nudism and sexual behaviour and thats left me wondering what
people thoughts were on the open display of affection by couples.
Im not talking about sex, but about havinga cuddle or kissing when youre on a beach, clothed or not.
I like showing affection towards my wifebut I feel that if we had a kiss and a cuddle on a nudist beach this may be frowned
upon

This topic was edited
RE: Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

Good question, MandS,

Our personal opinion, (think I'm safe here in including my husband in this) is that there is nothing wrong with pda's (public displays of affection) whether it's with your spouse/partner/friend/relative. I'ma hugging type of person and greet most with a hug and/or kiss whether I'm clothed or not. Yet I am adamently opposed to sexual acts or demonstrations in public. To me, there is a big difference between affection and sex. Hugging, kissing, cuddling, holding hands...to little of it in the world IMHO. There's an amazing gift of healing in just the simplest signs of affection.The way I kiss my husband in public is just a sign of affection and completely different than the way I kiss him in private.

LOL, of course, our username might give you a clue as to where we stand on PDA's.

Jen

This post was edited

Ok, so she said most of it for me...but if I may add too, that PDA's in the nudist world, shouldn't be any different than what's acceptable in a textiled society....so be chivalrous and when you meet a new lady friend, gents, place a quick softkiss on the hand, but don't try to lean over and slip her the tongue....LOL.

Social guidelines whether clothed or nude should guide ANY behaviour amongst friends and when in view of others in social settings, once you close the door, well, that's another story.

Steve

This post was edited

Hiccup!

This post was edited

Hiccup!

This post was edited

Sorry, folks...computer glitch, got the hiccups! (Didn't mean to quadruple post!)

This post was edited

lol...Cuddle, I agree with all of your posts. Though it does depend on where you are in the world. My wife is from the Philippines and PDA's are definately not acceptable in any way shape or form over there. Since we are the PDA type of people we had to be very careful or we would've drawn some stares and possibly even criticism.

This post was edited

So what swifthawk....The bottom line as I read from Cuddlebutton is the fact you and I and Cuddle and the rest of the right minded people with reason should know that when showing affection to your parner is ok in the public eye.Love is being showing here and thats great! As for other People who differs it baffles me??? By the The Way Cuddlebuttons The reason you have this username is you hit the snooze button and then cuddleup before getting up. Or did I read that wrong?

This post was edited

So what swifthawk....The bottom line as I read from Cuddlebutton is the fact you and I and Cuddle and the rest of the right minded people with reason should know that when showing affection to your parner is ok in the public eye.Love is being showing here and thats great! As for other People who differs it baffles me??? By the The Way Cuddlebuttons The reason you have this username is you hit the snooze button and then cuddleup before getting up. Or did I read that wrong?

LOL, close, Michael but no cigar. It's what I accidentally called the snooze button one morning in a half alseep state. Guess cuddling is always on my mind.

I do get Swifthawk's point. This is an international site and there are parts of the world where PDA's are not just frowned upon but could get one into a lot of trouble.Think he's just reminding every one to be mindful of where one is located at the time of giving or receiving a PDA.

Jen

This post was edited

Hehe...Thanks Cuddle, that was the point of my post, to let people know that you need to be aware of local customs/laws where you are in the world. When I was in Manila a month and a half ago my wife and I got some very angry stares from people and we were only having our arms around each other. Like Cuddle said, this is an international site and I'm seeing more and more people on here from a/o visiting the more conservative countries out there.

This post was edited

I just agree with everyone, and would like to hereby state, right here and now, that I am totally available, for any and all, Kisses and or cuddles, from any and all females that so desire to perform, any of the afore mentioned activities, without any requirement for prior notice or consent from yours truly :)

I would further like to state, that I am very glad to hear,

This post was edited