RE: Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

All the afore are signs of a great relationship...it's affection that truly lets your spouse know how you feel. And...I'm not going to stop until I stop breathing....

This post was edited

There is a time and place for everything. I have no problems seeing a kiss, hug, cuddle etc, but when it starts to border on making out, then get a room.

This post was edited

Life is difficult enough. When our culture begins to police affection, when common opinion begins to dictate displays of affection, then we are going downhill as a culture. Affinity for other people, liking other people and in particular, liking our best friends, i.e. our spouses, is the foundation of culture, our organized society, and to attempt to stop, inhibit or enforce a natural expression such as a handshake, hug or kiss is beyond reason. If some people can not tolerate seeing honest affection then they can look at their thumbs for entertainment. lol.

This post was edited

Needed

Ditto. Cuddling and kissing needed here too. Aside from that, it is the norm in most of Europe to give a kiss on each cheek w/a light hug upon meeting a friend (3 kisses in the Netherlands). It does a body good to share nonsexual warmth: and if your friendship is closer than most, well whatever. It doesn't matter if you're textiles or not.

This post was edited

In Asia ts a shoulders only hug, and couples holding hands walking down the street was a no no too, but more and more couples are breaking the taboo and showing simple hand holding affection. Me I love to cuddle others clothed or nude and giving the wife a kiss in public is OK but I feel a tonsil washing kids is a bit over the top in public.

This post was edited

In these types of topics ... and there are many of them, "cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection" seem to get lumped into "overt sexual activity" and as stated, are two separate things.
We are also an affectionate couple. There's nothing more we like than to show our affection for one another ... to one another. It's not for anyone else, just for us and if a touch, grope, squeeze, rub ... happens, it's for each other not for exhibitionist purposes. Nudism can be a sensual experience and it has brought us closer and closer together each day we live it. We've been married for 42 years and together for 46 ... this happened/happens because we love each other completely and we are not going to shy away from that love for one another because someone, some place or some dumb policy thinks a cuddle, kiss, grope, squeeze, rub or sensual touch is somehow "overt sexual activity." I thinksome in the naturist/nudist community have taken this issue a bit too far and thus have alienated many would be nudists, club members, resort visitors and ... the younger crowd! ;-)

This post was edited
RE:Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

We now live in a country of copy cats. Most people are followers. To explain this. We have gotten to a point where the big word of the day is "offended". Every person it seems is brainwashed to look for something that offends them anymore. Once a person announces he or she hears or sees something that they think is offensive , everbody wants to jump on board. And like rumors, they add more to the story to put their point across. It gets blown up for really no good reason other than somewhere, someone didnt like it. Its a vicious cycle that unfortunatly will now always continue and limit our real fun in life.

This post was edited
RE:Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

I personally see nothing wrong with holding hands, cuddling, kissing, or showing your significant other any signs of affection while you're nude. Whatever you can do clothed you can do nude.

This post was edited
RE: I love hugs!

Whew...I've reading this thread for awhile and I continue to see an undercurrent of resistance here (I'm sure many of you have seen it too). This, while mostly a genial conversation has two definite/clear sides and I can close my eyes and imagine either side standing stiffly with arms crossed. Why can't we all accept that we are all basically sexual/social creatures and embrace that our individual tastes are just that...acceptance is the opposite of resistance...

This post was edited