US Independence Celebration

Come and join a group of good folk on July 7th in Hopkins, SC (southeast and adjacent to Columbia). The event is scheduled to begin @ 2pm. The pool and hot tub will be available. There is lots of camping and RV space available. The guesthouse has already been reserved for that night.
A cold potluck supper will take place @ 6:30.

This topic was edited
RE: US Independence Celebration

It was great spending time with everyone in the pool and dry land. One member enjoyed the bean bag toss game while sitting. Temps were too high to do much outside of the pool. A few others enjoyed tossing the volleyball around. Others enjoyed floating on noodles or floats. Don't think anyone ever get up on the fish?
Food was great. I wish more people had taken home some of the subs. The member who stayed in the guest house said
the new futon in the guest house slept fine. He was the first to sign the Guest Book.
Thank you to those who were there.
Next weekend is the canoe trip. We have no rentals left, but if you have your own vessel, you are welcome to join in the fun.
Hugs, Cheri

This post was edited

It was great spending time with everyone in the pool and dry land. One member enjoyed the bean bag toss game while sitting. Temps were too high to do much outside of the pool. A few others enjoyed tossing the volleyball around. Others enjoyed floating on noodles or floats. Don't think anyone ever get up on the fish? Food was great. I wish more people had taken home some of the subs. The member who stayed in the guest house saidthe new futon in the guest house slept fine. He was the first to sign the Guest Book.Thank you to those who were there. Next weekend is the canoe trip. We have no rentals left, but if you have your own vessel, you are welcome to join in the fun.Hugs, CheriI wish we lived close enough to you to be able to attend some of your events. It's been some years since we've visited a landed camp, although may attend one on Prince Edward Island later this summer. Very discouraged here with the loosening of standards in many camps and resorts to boost revenue, but would rather see them close than change for the worse. You sound as though you're doing all you can to maintain true nudist principles.

This post was edited

Thanks, Dan/Jeanette. Just doing what I've been doing for 28 years. No wonder I feel burned out sometimes. :)
Don't think I'd have a landed club. This past weekend with the good attendence....we had 3 trash cans that needed bags pulled. That's more work than I need. I guess I should have asked someone to help before everyone had left. It taught me to ask for help.
Hugs, Cheri

This post was edited