SMR or MSR for weekend away

Hey everyone. I spend a great deal of time reading the forums and valie the opinions, suggestions and support you all offer. I am a failry open nudist who spebds as much time clothes free as possible. I love the life style and my wife has accecpted amd supports me in it. However, like most of you, she hasnt taken the plunge with me herself. Last uear she took me to Sauvie Island for a day trip. That was my first true social experience. Since we live in Central Oregon trips to Portland are long amd a bit exspensive. I asked her if this year we could go to one of the resorts for a weekend trip. I have wanted to go for many years and be able to spend a whole weekend clothes free. She even said she might disrobe with me, but she isnt sure yet. I dont want to put pressure on her at all of course. I am looking at Squaw Moutain Ranchamd Mountaindale Sun Resort. We would be grabbing a tent site and spend the weekend. Hopefully making new friends and getting aome much needed relation in.
So which one do you guys think is better and why? I dont want my wife to be pressured to disrobe so i was thinking SMR because of the lake. I see no mention of swimming in the lake needing to be nude only. where as MSR has a pool and hiking trais and is much larger, I know that if she chooses to not go nude she wouldnt be able to swim.
With our busy schedules and having three kids, our time to go if limited. I want to get this figured out in the next few days so I can make plans. We want to vo July 20th and spend friday and saturday and leave sunday afternoon. Any experiences or personal preferrences would be greatly appreciated. .

This topic was edited
RE: SMR or MSR for weekend away

I know nothing of Mountaindale but know a few good people who visit Squaw mountain

This post was edited
RE: SMR or MSR for weekend away

I'm so glad you reported back to us let us know how things worked out for you! Many people find it hard to take that first step and it doesn't matter how much research or online social networking you have done, there is just no substitute for the actual experience of social naturism. Kudos to you and especially your wife and I hope you manage to get there on a regular basis.
Karen

This post was edited