Just getting ready, first trip to nude beach

Hi I live in CT and found a nudist resort I'm going on Wendsday can any one help me as to what I can exspect.. I always liked getting naked outside just feels so good!!!

This topic was edited
RE: Just getting ready, first trip to nudist club

Every nudist park, resort, club, and beach has it's own personality and can change from day to day, week to week. You'll generally find the people the most welcoming of any you've ever met.
There are very few true resorts in the US. Most are nudist parks.
Bring walking shoes, sunscreen, bug spray (if necessary), a hat to keep sun off of your head. Find out if they permit your own food/beverages. Some do not permit you to bring in outside food. Go to their website and find out what their amenities are. Make sure you have 2 towels: one with which to dry off and one to sit on. Possibly bring a book or magazine to keep you occupied just in case there isn't anyone around to talk with. Don't stare, it's not polite; you can look at others though as you would in any non-nudist venue. Don't ask for people's last name, what they do for a living (if anything), or where they live. If there's no shade available, you might bringa beach umbrella.
Nudist venues are not sexual...not sure why you posted it in this section.

This post was edited