RE: is this site dying out?

i hope this site is not dieing out robin an i just got on an are finding our way around and try to chat its fun and fun to chat we are aanr members and members of a c o camp here in ny and in the winter were nude at home when the girls are not here but this site gives us a chance to interact with other fellow nudists we would not be able to other wise lack of funds to go somewhere warmer in winter tim robin

This post was edited
RE: is this site dying out?

I think the site is doing great. Sure there are some "undesireables" just as there are anywhere, but they won't cause a problem as long as we don't allow them to.

I'm not much into the chat room, I can't keep up, and I can't type fast enough, but I do enjoy reading and posting to the forum. There are a lot of great True Nudist on here, and this site will stay alive as long as we want it too. I know I'm not going anywhere.... LOL

Steve

Besides, no one else will have me !!!!!! LOL

This post was edited
RE: Is this site dying out

Wow ........there's actually a hyperlink in this thread. Holy cow batman , what a great idea. Instead of posting a URL that needs to be copied and pasted , they used the hyperlink button in the tool bar.I think the warning verbiage that one is leaving the site to go elsewhere is what throws people offThat was the same warning sign Facebook used back in 2004 with their hyperlink tool..It's a hyperlink , click it

I love Joe Walsh!

This post was edited