New England All nudist males beach or facility

I live in Maine and I am searching for all male and facilities.Argyle

This topic was edited
RE: New England All nudist males beach or facility

I live in Maine and I am searching for all male and facilities.ArgyleYou could try San Fransisco. I hear they have great bathhouses.

This post was edited

You should try being less of a judgemental bigot. But that's not going to happen, is it?

This post was edited

I live in Maine and I am searching for all male and facilities.ArgyleYou could try San Fransisco. I hear they have great bathhouses.
From what little Ive heard of them, bath houses aren't really nudist establishments.

This post was edited

From what little Ive heard of them, bath houses aren't really nudist establishments. From what little I read, he's not looking for nudist establishments, just hookup facilities. Same thing for straight guys looking for places frequented mainly by nudist females, I'd call him out on that too.

This post was edited

From what little I readThat is very apparent.

This post was edited

I think that "little" and "read" are the operative words there.

This post was edited

From what little Ive heard of them, bath houses aren't really nudist establishments. From what little I read, he's not looking for nudist establishments, just hookup facilities. Same thing for straight guys looking for places frequented mainly by nudist females, I'd call him out on that too.
I believe you are right.

This post was edited

There are no "official" all-male beaches or resorts.The New England Regional Naturist Nudist Home PageFrom that page:Gay-Bi Groups/Facilities in New EnglandThere are two listed in Maine.

This post was edited

From what little I readThat is very apparent.

If you actually read my post........ It's obvious the guy is looking for a hook-up location. What do you think straight guys are looking for when they come in here asking where nudist women congregate? And when they have I've given them the same kind of response I gave this OP. I think you're still smarting from the ass-kicking I gave you some months back. Go eat a Chick Fil A sandwich, you'll feel better.

This post was edited

It's obvious the guy is looking for a hook-up location.Assuming facts not in evidence. He's gay, maybe he's just more comfortable among men. Not all gay men are looking for action. Choke on your Chik-fil-a

This post was edited