RE: New England All nudist males beach or facility

Many thanks for your help.

This post was edited

There are some who do not want to be in mixed company when nude. I am acquainted with several men who feel this way, and they are not gay. There are some women I know who feel the same.

This post was edited

Hi, bigot.I'm 71 years old I don't think I want to hook-up!! Besides I've had a partner for 43 years. Bet you can't say that!

This post was edited

I live in Maine and I am searching for all male and facilities.ArgyleNever mind the Satanic Christians like DanandJeanette or the self hating gay Satanists like NudeinMA.
Here is the place that someone else mentioned here.
https://www.twinpondslodge.com/
This actually used to be an AANR nudist resort, then went textile, and is now a men's only clothing optional resort.
There are also men only beaches in Provincetown on Cape Cod.

This post was edited

There are some who do not want to be in mixed company when nude. I am acquainted with several men who feel this way, and they are not gay. There are some women I know who feel the same.I know of straight men who go to men only resorts because they are a place where they won't see another naked woman and that is a concern of their wives.

This post was edited

Never mind the Satanic Christians like DanandJeanette or the self hating gay Satanists like NudeinMA.The troll boys simply cannot rest without turning every thread to dung.
The UpstateNYZitPopper has always had a megahardon for me and my magnificent, mature manliness, but his sexual fantasies were crushed when I told him that I only associate with humans. Since then he has used every opportunity to project his passionate love of Satan (he wants to lock horns with Old Scratch). I suppose that I should cut the kid some slack, considering his walk-in-freezer-room-temperature IQ.
What has the boy actually contributed to this thread other than yet more evidence if his immaturity?
So says the King of Immaturity, his hindness, NudeinMA.

This post was edited

I live in Maine and I am searching for all male and facilities.ArgyleYou could try San Fransisco. I hear they have great bathhouses.
From what little Ive heard of them, bath houses aren't really nudist establishments. From what little I read, he's not looking for nudist establishments, just hookup facilities. Same thing for straight guys looking for places frequented mainly by nudist females, I'd call him out on that too.
Since you are not a moderator on here, why not let the moderators do their jobs? Acting like the slimeballs you are once again.

This post was edited

I find it amusing that many of the problem children, like UpstateNYBill, have no photos and is not certified. To bad that there is not a filter on this site that we could set and just not see his or his likes on the computer screen.Bruce!! Are you listening??

This post was edited