Mud Pits

How many clubs have a mud pit? Where a couple or maybe two go in and cover each other with mud. Just found out a club we ocasionally visit has one. Describe more after some responces.

This topic was edited
RE: Mud Pits

The whole of the UK is one giant mud pit, after over 4 months of continued rain. If you lived here, you wouldn't want to see mud again for the rest of your life.

This post was edited

We have a mud pit here at Forty Acres Club (Lonedell, Missouri). My wife and I did try it once, it was kinda nice. Unfortunately, the shower there only has cold water, so it was a torture washing the mud off.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Barbi, I'd recognize that ass anywhere.

This post was edited

Barbi, I'd recognize that ass anywhere.That's not Barbi, THAT'S Obama's speech writer.

This post was edited

Posha, where did they get the idea for that?

This post was edited

Let me know once you find one near me, I'd like to try it during Summer time of course LoL.
xoxoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited

lol I think I wasn't going to like much that mud or at least not in that way ...i think i prefer nakedspa or beachs jaja
jajaja creo que no me iba a gustar mucho ese barro o al menos no en ese modo ...creo que prefiero el nakedspa o las playas jajaja

This post was edited

The reason I brought this up is that at this resort usually one couple gets in and smears mud on each other but when they shower to remove the mud it is common for onlookers to help whipe the mud off. One new guest female was quite upset and has not visited again since she thought this crossed the line a bit. What do you think?

This post was edited

I believe that a woman can tell if it's having fun or sexual in nature. If she feels that it's crossed the line and became sexual, then she's right. Women should not be subject to groping, weather they're nude or not. Remember, if the lady isn't having fun then nobody's having fun.

This post was edited