RE: Mud Pits

Did the lady see others get cleaned off first? Men? Women? Or was she the first and did not know what to expect?

This post was edited

I have never been in a mud pit but have a deep secret desire to do so. Where can one to to experience it.I would love to go but I don't know much about of it and not sure I could go fully nude because womenAre built differently than men...the whole idea sounds wonderful.
Has anyone gone? It so where? In US? Can u go nude? Is it warm and memorable or something that onewould regret?
I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

This post was edited

I don't know where you'd go in NJ but like I said, the south shore of Lake Erie has a lot of spots where the gray shale appears. It's not good slime unless there is water flowing on it. You need a bunch of kids to go with you because people would think it weird for an adult to engage in this by themself.

This post was edited

This was at a resort in the Midwest. It was their first time at the mud pit and I think she would have appreciated if another female would have told her so she had a chance to say it was up to her husband only to help.

This post was edited