RE: Caught Nude at home??

First time ever caught nude was at the age of 6 when I would sleep naked with my bedroom door locked. My mother was curious why I locked the door and found a way to unlock it and caught me. Needless to say she wasn't too happy. As I got older I would stay at my grandparents farm on vacations. I would run around in the fields naked. I was caught then by my cousin and her neighboring friends. That turned out ok because I found they did the same so we would all be nude when we could. Now I'm older and like to work around my yard and garage nude. I live in the country. A couple times I was spotted by the nosey neighbor guy. Nothing was ever said. One time I heard a noise while in the garage with the door open and found a female real estate agent drumming up business standing there. Oh he'll! I though and grabbed my shorts. She apologized and so did I. She then said her speel and left. So now I shut the door.Two weeks ago I got caught face to face with the nosey neighbor. I was again working in my garage and when I turned around from the workbench he was standing in the doorway. This guy hasn't in 8 years we lived here ever came on my property. I did a quick slip of some shorts on and listen to his story about his new water softener. Neither mentioned about my nakedness. Hope he cured his curiosity.

This post was edited

I was caught nude at home when I was still living at my parents house (so at least 10-13 years ago). I was naked doing my homework in my own room, when my mother decided to come in without warning. Luckely, she just ignored it.

This post was edited

Almost a year back, I went to Stockholm to stay with my brother. My brother took me to his flat and left for work leaving me alone. I stripped naked and enjoyed my day relaxing bathing eating and watching television. As I was watching tv in the living room I heard the main door lock turned and the door open. It was my brothers flatmate and his friend. My brothers friend was sharing the flat and had a spare key. They knew I was coming but had not thought about finding me naked. First they were stuck then gave an awkward smile and then laughed and left for their room.

This post was edited

I already told you how I was caught nakedsitting atthe computer, having left the curtains open and put the light on. The boy told Mum, Dad and everyone at school. Dad announced it to the pub and Mum told everyone else. It did me a good turn as now everyone knows I'm a nudist. But Mum must have forgotten whenshe came collectingas I was sunbathing last summer. Since then she regularly recalls it with a smile, saying I have a nice bum. Not bad from a woman half my age!

This post was edited

I was caught nude at home when I was still living at my parents house (so at least 10-13 years ago). I was naked doing my homework in my own room, when my mother decided to come in without warning. Luckely, she just ignored it.As she rightly should have, it was your room. too bad other parents (including my mom) did not think the same way

This post was edited

My wife was away for the day and I was in the back yard vacuuming the swimming
pool in the nude. The house was locked so there was little chance that I would
be surprised. My mother-in law had a key to the house and let herself in, walked
through the house and came out the back calling out a greeting. There she was,
standing by the table where I had left my very brief bikini underwear, and I had
to walk around the pool in full view and up to her to find any cover at all. Now this
is an older woman with a strict religious upbringing who I assumed would be shocked by what she saw.
I welcomed her,asked if she would like a cup of coffee, and she accepted and went inside. I
stopped to put on my red briefs, just a couple of tiny red triangles really,
and proceeded to the kitchen to make coffee. I decided given what she had
already seen, there was no point in putting on more. We had a nice visit and
she left for home. I expected she would express her disapproval to my wife (she
disapproves of almost everything we do, and is never reluctant to point out our
shortcomings) but to my amazement it was never mentioned. Thinking back, if it
happened again, knowing she had said nothing, I would stay naked the whole
time.

This post was edited