RE: Is it ok to...?

I think it is important for people to keep their manners about them in any environment, especially one that can be as sensitive as a nudist environment, but on the other hand I think it is equally important for people to have a sense of humor and to not overreact.

At a recent visit to Rock Haven in Tennessee, I was approched by a man who stated "you have a nice body" I didn't think this was appropriate, mostly by the way he was acting, how it was out of nowhere, and how he was rubbing sun lotion all over himself and used it as an opportunity to touch himself inappropriately. This was not at all flattering and made me feel uncomfortable and self-conscious. however, later that day Randy and I were walking to some lawn chairs by the pool and an elderly man commented about how my hat looked very practical *I think he was poking fun at the fact that the straw hat I was wearing looked like it needed to retire, lol* and that was fine, we both had a good laugh at my scraggly hat and we went on with our days. I think common sense dictates what is appropriate and what is not.
)O( Von

This post was edited

Well a compliment must be a compliment, not a mere appreciation on someone's sexual attraction. This is the only difference, with or without clothes !

Very well stated, Peter, merci beaucoup!

Jen

This post was edited

Hehe...You wait Rudie, it will come. Lloyds of London has finallyallowed womento work inthe building. I think this was done withinthe last 10 years, but anyways, the underwriters I've dealt with therewere the biggest bunch of pigs (lol...in my opinion) that it's only amatter of time before the ladies there get tired of it and sue theirarses off. lol

Oh we have other ways of dealing with those of the porcine pursuasion that doesn't line the pockets of lawyers. lol

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

This post was edited

Well a compliment must be a compliment, not a mere appreciation on someone's sexual attraction. This is the only difference, with or without clothes !

Hmmm interesting statement - soooo ... if someone compliments me on my attractiveness thats not actually a compliment ? My goodness, I think that has just removed 95% of the personal compliments I get !

Love n stuff
Rudie
xx

This post was edited

Hmmm interesting statement - soooo ... if someone compliments me on my attractiveness thats not actually a compliment ? My goodness, I think that has just removed 95% of the personal compliments I get !
Love n stuff
Rudie
xx

Lol, Rudie...I think what Peter is saying is that it's the difference between saying, "Wow! You are a beautiful woman, or "You have a terrific body" as opposed to "nice tits, lady" or "nice ass, babe". It's all in the delivery. But, then again, maybe it makes no difference. To some.

Jen

This post was edited

Love n stuff
Rudie
xx

Lol, Rudie...I think what Peter is saying is that it's the difference between saying, "Wow! You are a beautiful woman, or "You have a terrific body" as opposed to "nice tits, lady" or "nice ass, babe". It's all in the delivery. But, then again, maybe it makes no difference. To some.

Jen

I'll take sincerity over semantics any day sweetheart - I 'read' people for a living. hehe

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

This post was edited

Love n stuff
Rudie
xx

Jen

I'll take sincerity over semantics any day sweetheart - I 'read' people for a living. hehe

Love n stuff
Rudie
x

LMAO! Good answer, Rudie. Not sure it works for me, I prefer both. But doesn't matter. Still a good answer!

Jen

This post was edited

A compliment is a compliment. I used to be very nervous about them, but someone told me "Thank you" suffices as an appropriate response.

Be polite even if they are not.

This post was edited