RE: Shaving

Shaving with a razor is a huge mistake. All the problems that people have expressed in this post can be avoided by using an electric razor designed specifically for trimming body hair, not facial hair (I don't really know the difference). I bought one at Target and it has lasted almost a year. It is cordless and last several days, can be used both wet or dry. It just takes a little getting used to, but it is quick and easy. It is called Bodygroom, made by Norelco, about $30.

This post was edited

Shaving with a razor is a huge mistake. All the problems that people have expressed in this post can be avoided by using an electric razor designed specifically for trimming body hair, not facial hair (I don't really know the difference). I bought one at Target and it has lasted almost a year. It is cordless and last several days, can be used both wet or dry. It just takes a little getting used to, but it is quick and easy. It is called Bodygroom, made by Norelco, about $30.

This post was edited

I may look into purchasing one of those. In the meantime I picked up a product called Nair for Men at the supermarket and it works great.

This post was edited

I shave annd have found several aftershave creams that do not have alcohol in them.

This post was edited