WHY? I don't understand!

(I didn't know whether to post this on the forum or as a blog..... so I did both, coz I feel shit!)

I had the most awesome weekend. My good friend, Rick, and I decided not just to visit the idyllic Abbey House Gardens, the UK's premier true naturist destination, but to take in a day at Britain's no.1 naturist beach at Studland as well. This meant a new discovery, the Studland Summer Camp, a welcoming, all-accepting, unusually social naturist campsite. So it was the best weekend of the year, awesome, beautifying, inspirational, escapist!
But it was also the worst!
News filtered through on Saturday. A 10-year-old girl, a child, had been raped in the Studland dunes by a 50-something man (if that is the appropriate noun)
The naturist area is only a mile of a 5 mile stretch of beach and there is no confirmation as to where exactly it happened. But there was general concern that naturism would be somehow blamed. Probably true .......but who cares?
We are not dealing with "us". We are dealing with a child..... Moreover a young prepubescent girl who has had her childhood stolen off her. We only get one, maybe up to 14, maybe 16, but we cannot go back and have another shot. It is a life sentence for her. Against that, what does naturism matter a f***? I would never get undressed again if news could just break that it was a reporting error .......if it could only "unhappen".
Is this all going to stop sometime? Or is God dead?
Look, I know I am terminally annoying in my asexual lack of understanding and tolerance of a sex-obsessed society; my jihad against sex in naturism, against obsessive recreational sex! Beyond life's most important event (producing the next generation) I really don't understand why you people do it to the exclusion of everything else creative in life. True love is not about rubbing skin together! True love is what we should be teaching our kids...... not this!
But I do accept facts, irrational as they are, in this 3rd millennium Babylon. If this throwback had taken out a 15- or 16-year-old I could understand it. It would not make it right .....but I would see the motivation.
But a 10-year-old girl? Please! What satisfaction can you get yourself when your partner is not yet biologically capable of sharing your ecstasy? Why did he do it? To a child? Will somebody please explain WHY????? I need to know, because if Rick and I had travelled a day earlier, it would have been within 5 miles of us. It is that close to home.
So many of you look at this horror with genuine sympathy, but most of you will not really understand. You will not have gone through it personally. It is not something you want to remember. I was lucky; I escaped... and I was 14/15 anyway. But it could have been me all those years ago. It could have been YOU! Yes; shit happens; but does it have to? To a child? WHY?????
I am sorry little girl but please don't let one bad day take away two decades of childhood. Let's play a game! Let's pretend it is still last Thursday, that it always will be, that Rick and I never got to that awesome weekend, that I am not writing this! If only!
I have spent 10 years now working with bodies like the IWF and IINI, trying to bring an end to all of this. But they are everywhere and if you touch them they turn it on you. Yes; maybe this monster is a freemason (like the Ripper), perhaps a policeman, or a teacher, a childcare officer, or even a nobody ....maybe after all he IS a naturist!!!!
But whatever he is, it is not part of my world of choice. I always titled my profiles "born different to make a difference". But I can't! I am sorry, I tried. I don't think I can go on fighting anymore.
So what do I hope for? Well, right now, I hope someone else gets to him before the police. Because if it were me, I would be arrested for what I would do. .....and there isn't a court in the country that would convict me for it. But I am not going to be that lucky to be the one, am I?
But it is not enough anyway, because it will happen again in your 62.5-million-member brothel. Don't you all realise; you are out of control? You made this beautiful, innocent little girl. But you had already made this man, this monster first .....as priority.
....and she is ruined for life!
I cannot help but feel it could have been any one of you, with your fixation with recreational sex, a blasphemy on the gift of procreation. How would you like to have to find something else to do instead of all this recklessness, something worthwhile, like real love and leave the kids alone?
How would you like to be like me?
Or maybe that would be better. Maybe I am not the unlucky one after all.
But I still have to watch it happen!
WHY????? I don't understand!

This topic was edited
RE: WHY? I don't understand!

It definitely is a form of agression/control and has nothing to do with sex. It's something we all fight against and support the victim.
Hopefully the victim will receive therapy to help understand and move on.

This post was edited

Nudism no more leads to sexual assault than clothing prevents it.

This post was edited

It definitely is a form of agression/control and has nothing to do with sex. It's something we all fight against and support the victim.Hopefully the victim will receive therapy to help understand and move on.I can only subscribe to it

This post was edited