Site Changes

I dont mind paying, but when I do now, how come you cant save friends photos anymore, and how can I increase the number of cams that can be watched at one time?

This topic was edited
RE: Site Changes

The change to protecting pics is something many membors have asked for. Hopefully an increase in number of docks will come when more members become paying members. There used to be ability to dock four, but as site grew the bandwidth required got to be too big and costly and they were slowly reduced to one. For specific details on changes, check out the truenudists goes freemium post, especially teamtrue1's response on about page 3 or 4

This post was edited

The benefit of having pics blocked from saving is in the interest of all those who want to keep their pics posted but not put out all over the internet. People ask why there's not a younger crowd here, why there aren't more single females, etc., and this is one of the reasons why, because they don't feel safe in putting up pictures that can be used anywhere.

If indeed, these are friends pics that you wish to save, you can always initiate chats in YIM, MSN, skype, and a number of other messenger venues, and share photos and pics there. This way your 'friends' know exactly where their pics are going to, and you really do become 'friends' rather than just someone who likes to go to sites just to collect pics.

What a concept, a friend who's really a friend....hmmmm.

S

This post was edited

Very good point Steve. I was on another site prior to joining here and someone lifted my pic from that site and tried to use it as their prorfile pic on there. They must have been desperate to steal my pic. LOL Fortunately one of the admins was a good friend of mine and caught it and the pic was deleted and the person banned from the site.
Thomas

This post was edited

Very good point Steve. I was on another site prior to joining here and someone lifted my pic from that site and tried to use it as their prorfile pic on there. They must have been desperate to steal my pic. LOL Fortunately one of the admins was a good friend of mine and caught it and the pic was deleted and the person banned from the site. Thomas

LOL! Was the profile of a bull dyke? :P I'm sorry mate, I'm kidding, but I just couldn't resist.

Anyways, to the orginal posting, I'm assuming you are d/ling pics with permission, because we all know that accepting a friendship request is not the same as giving permission. But yeah, what everybody else said, huge complaints about pics being copied and that's why you can't anymore. lol

This post was edited

BTW, downloading pics without unauthorized consent by the 'maker of the image', the photographer, can be construed as copyright infringement, a federal felony. Just some food for thought if you get caught....

This post was edited

I am not thrilled with the cost and some other changes, but blocking downloading of pics is a positive change. While I don't care if my pics get downloaded, many people do. Nudists understandably are concerned about their photos getting distributed online; the prevention of photo downloading certainly allays some fears.

If someone wants you to have their shot, they can certainly send it via IM or email.

That is a good addition.

This post was edited

Very good point Steve. I was on another site prior to joining here and someone lifted my pic from that site and tried to use it as their prorfile pic on there. They must have been desperate to steal my pic. LOL Fortunately one of the admins was a good friend of mine and caught it and the pic was deleted and the person banned from the site. Thomas

LOL! Was the profile of a bull dyke? :P I'm sorry mate, I'm kidding, but I just couldn't resist.

Anyways, to the orginal posting, I'm assuming you are d/ling pics with permission, because we all know that accepting a friendship request is not the same as giving permission. But yeah, what everybody else said, huge complaints about pics being copied and that's why you can't anymore. lol

LOL swifty, I missed this when you first posted it. The thief was 35 yo single man.
And yes, there is definately a difference between accpeting a friend request and giving permission to save pics.

This post was edited

Right click blocking is good, but the site is still poorly programmed, poorly maintained and the admin is incapable of answering any emails asking questions.

This post was edited

I've never tried or thought of saving a photo from this site - but just discovered that "right click saving" is not blocked for Mozilla Firefox at least. Still didn't save the pic BTW, but verified that the dialogue box comes up.
Hi Freedom, I think if you actually go ahead and try, you will find that it is, see Curt's explanation, post, #62, on Did U Know.

This post was edited