Did U Know? Index.

(((((( LAST PAGE ))))))

Did U Know Index.

Click on a title to go to the correct page,

then scroll down to find the comment number.

EDIT:

Due to a few profiles being deleted, the comment numbers are no longer accurate, because their comments go with them, and all other comment numbers drop down one. So just go back a few posts, and you shouldfind the one that you are looking for.

BB Codes. .................................................................... Page 05 comment #65

Chat Room Tips and Rules. ............................................. Page 03 comment #45

Deleting a Friend or Photo. .............................................Page 02 comment #28

Deleting posts. .............................................................. Page 01 comment #05

Don't miss posts on the forum. ...................................... Page 03 comment #40

Email Notification Warning Tip. ....................................... Page 05 comment #62

FAQ Link. ..................................................................... Page 05 comment #61

Friends List order. ........................................................ Page 04 comment #46

Friends order. (in "View Friends").................................... Page 04 comment #49

Initialisms & Emoticons Lists. .........................................Page 04 comment #59

Key word search on each individual forum title. ............... Page 06 comment #87

Last Page Link (How to make one) .................................. Page 05 comment #72

Last page. (Another way to get to it) .............................. Page 05 comment #74

Paste to a Forum, Bulletin or Blog. (How to).................... Page 01 comment #13

Picture Security warning. ............................................. Page 04 comment #53

Post History (finding it) ................................................ Page 05 comment #75

Quote button. (Why you should use it) .......................... Page 01 comment #06

Recent posts. (Keep up to date with) ............................ Page 01 comment #02

Sent mail. (see also # 03,12, 23)(Understand TN's). ...... Page 02 comment #22

Sent mail. (see also # 03,12,22)(Understand TN's)......... Page 02 comment #23

Sent mail. (see also #12, 22, 23)(Understand TN's) ....... Page 01 comment #03

Sent mail. (Understand TN's (see also #03). ................ Page 01 comment #12

The first and last letter trick. ...................................,.. Page 03 comment #32

Threads (Finding them). ............................................. Page 06 comment #76

Tip Request. .............................................................. Page 04 comment #48

Who is on line, and who's in the chat room. .................. Page 01 comment #01

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you click on "Nudists" (next to Home at the top left) select Sort By "Login Date" go down and click on "Search Anywhere" you can see who is on line, and who's in the chat room.

Had an A-HAR! ...moment? ....post it here for the Newbies.

This topic was edited
RE: Did U Know?

To keep up to date with the most recent posts on the forum, just take a look at "Recent Forum Activity" at the bottom of the home page.

You might think that some of these are obvious, but when you're new here, it's not always the case.

This post was edited

If you mail someone, you can see in your sent folder if they have read it or not, but did you know, that if they then delete it, it will also disappear from your sent folder. You will then have no record of ever having written to them and you might be left wondering if they actually received it, if you didn't check the sent folder soon after you sent it.

This post was edited

If you mail someone, you can see in your sent folder if they have read it or not, but did you know, that if they then delete it, it will also disappear from your sent folder. You will then have no record of ever having written to them and you might be left wondering if they actually received it, if you didn't check the sent folder soon after you sent it.

Didn't know that, thanks mate. It's interesting how every website has it's quirks and on every one there's guys like you figuring them out. lol...fantastic and much appreciated.

This post was edited

Thanks Swifty, It's nice to know you're appreciated :) I guess newbies now don't realise how much we were in the dark when we got here with no FAQ's. at all.

Here's anothe one. You can't edit or delete what you say on the forum.

I was disappointed when I first realised this, but it probably makes people think a bit more before they post, and those that think they are clever, can't avoid looking stupid, unless they delete their profile completely, so actually, it's probably a good thing. :)

EDIT:
TT's has now added an EDIT button! you can't delete a post once you've made it, but you can remove the script and leave it blank.

This post was edited

If you doNOT use the "Quote" button, when replying to a comment on the forum, when the author of the comment deletes their profile, (as losers often do) all their comments will disappear and the thread will become a list of nonsensical comments / answers :(

This post was edited

Why say they are "losers"? Could be very busy people tired of people sending emails asking to be a friend.
i think philfreeeuk was only speaking about the actual "losers" that happen to be a part of our world and not the everyday nice and polite people who decide that this is not a place for them.

This post was edited

i was qouting somebody but my post came out the way it did.

This post was edited

i was qouting somebody but my post came out the way it did.
hehe, It does seem to have a mind of it's own sometimes, still, we get the message, and thanks, very diplomatic! :)

This post was edited

Here's anothe one. You can't edit or delete what you say on the forum.
Phil you have been a busy man my friend, wish their was the option where you could EDIT your posts, also maybe you should write up these things and post them in the FAQ's, might be of some value.

This post was edited

Well Phil you have been a busy man like I said, I just wrote a quote and thought I was done with it, whole system burped and I don;t see it posted, OH well...... but do wish we had the option to EDIT our posts, or at least preview them before sending?

Keep up the good work Phil.

This post was edited