RE: Did U Know?

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or is common knowledge, but I've recently found something new. From the "My Account" screen you have two options to view your friends. Either by viewing them or editing them. When you click on view friends they are listed in some random order that I haven't figured out yet (lol...or even bothered to try). However, when you click on edit friends, the list is in order of how long they've been on your friends list, with the oldest friends on the top of the screen. I find that handy since we are not notified when our friendship requests have been accepted, so I can just click there to find out who my newest friends are. :)

This post was edited

I don't know if this has been mentioned before or is common knowledge, but I've recently found something new. From the "My Account" screen you have two options to view your friends. Either by viewing them or editing them. When you click on view friends they are listed in some random order that I haven't figured out yet (lol...or even bothered to try). However, when you click on edit friends, the list is in order of how long they've been on your friends list, with the oldest friends on the top of the screen. I find that handy since we are not notified when our friendship requests have been accepted, so I can just click there to find out who my newest friends are. :)
Ahaaaaaa! .......... Thanks, well done Swifty! :)

This post was edited

Once you start to get to know your way around here, it's hard to remember what you had trouble understanding, so if any of you fairly new, newbies, can think of any more tips we can put in the FAQ's, (things that weren't obvious to you, when you joined, and took you a while to figure) please post them here and I will add them to the list in the group.

Thanks.

Phil.

This post was edited

Lol, Swifty, I'm not sure but we think the random order that'sgenerated when you click on "view friends" is based on who logged in most recently. That's why it's always changing. I think.

Jen

This post was edited

MAAAAN I'm slow to this news But gladI read this.LOL

This post was edited

Well, this is a jolly handy thread!

This post was edited

Isn't it, though ?

I'm still VERY unclear about the whole "whisper" or "private" message in chat, but I'm not a chat type of guy so it matters little.

This post was edited

Just thought it might be worth reminding everyone, that although we now have our pics protected
in our profile and the gallery, thumbnails and the main profile pics are NOT, (not that those are
much good to anyone)

BUT. if you post a pic in any of the forums, or on your profile blog,the full size picis NOT protected,
andon a forum or group post, IS also accessible to ANYONE, without even having to log on to the site.

Profile Blogs are NOT accessible untill you log on, but are then availible to all members unless you
restrict your profile to "Friends only."

This post was edited

What do you mean the profile pics are protected? protected from what?

This post was edited

What do you mean the profile pics are protected? protected from what?

Right click "Save Picture As" but even that is not fool proof.

This post was edited