RE: Tucson Nude Reddington Pass Tanque Verde Falls

The weather is perfect for the Falls. I am going on Tuesday. It will be my first time.Luv,SummerHi Summer, did you go to the falls? I was there today Friday and the weather and water were perfect. Let me know if you ever want company there! D

This post was edited

I have read you can actually hike nude at Reddington Pass. The trail is marked "You may encounter nude hikers". I have never been and have wanted to go for a long time. Any one had any experience there?-Summerhayy..

This post was edited

Yes, you can hike and sun nude up Reddington Pass. However, the sign does not say that... Also, the area that you want to hike/sun in is the very top of the falls. There are basically three trailheads. The first one has a paved parking lot... the second one has a make-shift parking area on the side of the road and a hill about a half mile up the road from the first trailhead... and finally, the third trailhead - the one that you want - is just about a 100 yards north of the second trailhead. If you are up for a hike there... let me know.hi I like go for hiking in tanke green

This post was edited

I'm cross-posting this to a couple of Tucson and Arizona discussions, so I'm sorry if you've seen this elsewhere.
I went up to the upper falls last week, and the water is still flowing. I hung out at the "beach" area, but didn't go too far into the canyon. The water was up past my knees, and amazing.
There was a couple and a some random guys hanging out nude. Some hikers went into the canyon as well.
I think the water will be good for a few more weeks. I'll make a journey up next week too.

This post was edited
Tucson Nude Reddington Pass Tanque Verde Falls

I was in the pass yesterday and will probably return this afternoon. Water level is fairly low but can still swim in a few pools. See you there

This post was edited