RE:Nude Home Improvement

Living in FL it tends to get a bit warm, especially when working around the house. Simple solution to walking around with sweat filled clothes is to lose them. I just finished redoing the flooring in one of our bedrooms and about to start another. I work in the attached garage, but not in the yard as there is no privacy and neighbors can see everything. I also like doing housework and painting nude. If I am going in and out of the house I just put on a short sarong and quickly remove it once I reenter.

This post was edited

I have done many projects inside the house naked. Painting is the number one thing I do nude. It is way easier to clean up the paint from my skin than clothes. I have done flooring nude as well. Well, not totally nude, I had knee pads on.

Anything worth doing doing is worth doing naked.

This post was edited

I have completely rehabbed rental properties and several houses. I am nude whenever I can be. Work done in the nude does not seem to be as taxing and is almost fun. Painting is always done nude, even for small projects.

This post was edited

Home renovation projects are like everything else I do around the house, they are done in the nude. Painted and renovated a house last summer and 98% was done in the nude (the 2% was because there were an electrician or plumber in the house or was working outdoors).

This post was edited