Nudists for a Bingo advert

Hi all,
Looking for a some nudists to appear in a Bingo ad shooting Monday 1st October. No full frontal, just a bit of bum and your backs will be seen. A few hours filming and you will receive 200 each for your time.
If you're interested please email me a photo - hannahsimonscasting@gmail.com
Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Nudists for a Bingo advert

BULLS*#T DUDE !

This post was edited

I'll let the union know.

This post was edited

union, whats that ? ive never heard of it.

This post was edited

Unions are extortionist rackets that exist to protect lazy or incompetent workers from the consequences of their uselessness to their employers. Show biz is loaded with them. Skroom. Who gives a shite what the International Brotherhood of Incandescent-Light-Bulb-Under-1000-Watt Changers Local 100 thinks about anything?That said, good luck getting participants. Folks here have natural suspicions about blind calls for nude shoots that don't provide details.=================================================Hannah Simons Casting is a legitimate UK company that apparently has extensive experience with TV & film-making, including adverts. Ergo, the project is probably real. Being the UK, nudity in ads is not taboo.On the HSC site, Mecca Bingo (apparently an online gaming site} is listed as one of its clients, ergo it would follow that the proposed advert is for that client. I'd offer this old body if the folks wanted a cross-section of people looking as though they are likely to be found in Bingo halls. However, a 3300-mile trip to do a shoot is out of the question.Peace!No one cares about your rants or opinions on unions, Father Troll. It has nothing to do with the topic.

This post was edited

"That said, good luck getting participants. Folks here have natural suspicions about blind calls for nude shoots that don't provide details."
And that is what unions are for. To protect people from rackets like this.

This post was edited

You are very jealous and angry, aren't you? You probably live off of a union pension and social security. Yet you rail against them. Just like Ayn Rand. And you know nothing about my career. And the fact that I pay more taxes in the States than you and Romney, with his 14% combined. You must let go of this obsession with me that you have. It's never going to lead to anything.

This post was edited

How was your diatribe against unions civil? How did it "add" to the topic? And have you taken your pills?

This post was edited

Because the union should know about the professional filming of any commercial. So that people aren't needlessly exploited.
As far as third rate, talentless, scenery chewers, you my queen are giving Joan Crawford a run for the money.

This post was edited

No one cares about your rants or opinions on unions, Father Troll. It has nothing to do with the topic.
I didn't bring up the topic of unions, ignorant, microbrained child. Your fellow troll child did. Ask your mommy to read the whole thread to you (if she doesn't have you locked in your cage in the cellar).
And that is what unions are for. To protect people from rackets like this.
Actually, troll boy, unions are to protect useless, incompetent slackers like you from being booted by dissatisfied employers.
That aside, I'm well acquainted with unions, having spent my 38 years in industry as an unwilling member of one in a closed shop. I can say with authority that unions outlived their value in the first half of the 20th. Their only purposes:
* Extort money from employers
* Demand outrageous wages for menial jobs
* Defend workers who do just barely enough to survive being axed despite the unions
* Prevent competent, capable, motivated workers from advancing other than by seniority
With that out of the way, you obviously didn't read anything beyond my rant on unions. If you did, you would know that the OP is from a legitimate, professional production company in the UK. What makes you "think" that the company is not in accord with all the labor laws in the UK? Or are you just out to attack and screw the facts, as usual?
Small wonder you're a virtual nobody in the acting profession. If you are as incompetent on the set as you are here...
Good luck on the advert, HSC!
Why didn't you quit your union job and work else where at a non-union job? How much of your career earnings were extorted dollars from your employer? Why not give some of that money that you earned back to your employer?

This post was edited

What an imbecile you are. I belong to one of those unions. And there are very specific rules which apply to any shoot that requires nudity. Specifically, residual packages. Try doing a little research before you spurt your vile ravings and hate all over the forums and dragging everything into the gutter that you lie in.

This post was edited