RE: the meaning of being a smooth nudist!

I am a male who has less hair on his body than most women. So it is easier for me to be a smooth nudist. In fact I have such little hair it almost impossible to see hair in my under arms. I love the contact of hairless bodies it feels so pleasurable.

This post was edited

I agree that being totally smooth is the best - and I always think a man with a shaved head and body is the goal we should aim for. But that isn't always possible so clipped legs and arms and shaved chests, pits, pubes is what most of us aim for. Hairlessness around the cock and balls is always attractive to me even on men who are hairy elsewhere.

This post was edited

Isn't this a discussion that shouldn't even be taking place? A case of "I'm better than you, who only shaves your pubic area, because I'm hairless all over"? Whateverhas happened to freedom of choice? Everyone has their own way of approaching the subject and what they do or don't like. My own choice of facial hair is a case in point. I go through the whole gamut - clean-shaven, moustache, goatee, to full beard which it is at present. Perhaps, by replying, I may myself have afforded it more importance than it really has!

This post was edited

I agree with you, I have chatted and met a few naturists who say they are smooth shaven only to see they are not smooth all over as I to would say a smooth shave is, they just shave the pubic area then claim to be smooth. I do wish people would say " I just shave the pubic area and not then say they are smooth. It is now quite a common trend to see more naturists that are shaven even if some are not true smoothies.

This post was edited

Isn't this a discussion that shouldn't even be taking place? A case of "I'm better than you, who only shaves your pubic area, because I'm hairless all over"? Whateverhas happened to freedom of choice? Everyone has their own way of approaching the subject and what they do or don't like. My own choice of facial hair is a case in point. I go through the whole gamut - clean-shaven, moustache, goatee, to full beard which it is at present. Perhaps, by replying, I may myself have afforded it more importance than it really has!Great post much to do about nothing IMHO it is personal preference no need to impose that on anyone else

This post was edited

It seems to me that too many people consider themselves being " a smooth nudist" by simply shaving their pubic hair.Personally I disagree. A smooth nudist should be someone who enjoys having its entire body silky smooth from noseto toes. The only place I have hair it is on my head including my eyebrows and NOWHERE ELSE. Am I the only onefeeling that way?A true smooth nudist and proud of it,ToutnuI believe it means a totally hairless torso excluding arm pits,arms legs etc .Genital area front and back at a minimal

This post was edited

I get over how many of you guuys shave, lol its incredible dyo you have any idea what your doing to your hair growth? have been remvoivng all my body hair for as long as can remember first started with the shaving, and even tried the waxing, but the real treat and best hair removal method have found is by far "sugaring" msg me if you want to know more

This post was edited

Well, let's see.....................
Being a "Smooth Nudist".....................................
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I was raised in a nudist colony so have been a nudist all my life and other than during the winter months when i let the hair on the noggin' grow to keep it warm, i shave EVERYTHING from the head to my toes twice weekly and have for MANY MANY yrs.
Actually, i have someone shave me then i shave her back. EVERYTHING GOES.
THAT TO ME IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A "SMOOTH NUDIST".............................HELLOOOOOO!!!!!
I dearly love the sensation of being totally smooth all the time.

This post was edited

Yes I agree I even shave my head and everywhere else.

This post was edited

Yes to me the meaning of being smooth is the complete body as you say from noes to toes. I would not want to feel any hair on my body except that on my head. why is because I enjoy the look and feel of a hairless body, also to see same on others, but it is a personal thing and everyone to their own thing, mine is being a smoothie. Also always keen to hear from other smoothies and make new smooth friends.

This post was edited