the meaning of being a smooth nudist!

It seems to me that too many people consider themselves being " a smooth nudist" by simply shaving their pubic hair.
Personally I disagree. A smooth nudist should be someone who enjoys having its entire body silky smooth from nose
to toes. The only place I have hair it is on my head including my eyebrows and NOWHERE ELSE. Am I the only one
feeling that way?
A true smooth nudist and proud of it,
Toutnu

This topic was edited
RE: the meaning of being a smooth nudist!

I too shave whatever I can reach! I just love the feel of my skin being so smooth!

This post was edited

I'd be inclined to take a less 'exclusive' approach - some men as well as women have little hair on limbs etc - some have lots. Personally, although I don't have a lot of hair compared to many men, I don't have time during winter / the working parts of my year to maintain a completely hairless body - nor would I want to - smooth genitals and torso appeal more to my personal aesthetic and sense of comfort and hygiene etc. but I really don't think we need 'shave EVERYTHING or you're not a real smoothy' attitudes. Afterall, we are nudists to get away from totalitarian attitudes to our bodies. So, whether you have not a single hair or quite a few, you have my respect and admiration.I like your approach really about personal preference anyway. I am smooth all over except my head and keep it that way but that's because that's what feel right for me. If I just had genital area done it wouldn't make any else of a smoothy IMHO.

This post was edited

i agree, totally shaved here except eyebrows, best feeling in the world to be TOTALLY smooth, which of course means TOTALLY NUDE

This post was edited

I shave my body & genitals, I love it that way some times I do my arms & legs as well.

This post was edited

I shave my body & genitals, I love it that way some times I do my arms & legs as well.

This post was edited

I really enjoy being smooth. Shaving is very sensual. Being naked after a shave is so much more pleasurable.

This post was edited

I really enjoy being smooth. Shaving is very sensual. Being naked after a shave is so much more pleasurable.Yeah, me too.

This post was edited

I really enjoy being smooth. Shaving is very sensual. Being naked after a shave is so much more pleasurable.I shave all from the neck downwards. Today I had a great experience.......... As I am not so mobile for the moment due to an accident, my wife shaved me for the first time down there ;-) It was a nice feeling ;-)

This post was edited

Lets not be too ridgid about this. The last time I went from hairy to smooth I started with my pubic hair (tugging it out on the beach) then the sack and chest (in the guest house) then the buttocks (lovely to feel) then it just spread, down the legs and then armpits and arms. I've shaved everyday from the neck down since christmas. It feels sensuous and great. But my legs get cold in the winter so I'm allowing the fur to grow there till the spring.
I agree that a smothie should be a bit more than sack and pubes. But I don't care how much more. (And, eanude,whykeepyour eyebrows when everywhere else is shaved?)

This post was edited

To me, being smooth is removing your hair from head to toe. To me, there is no better feeling.

This post was edited