naturism in Pakistan

Hi Friends
I am new to this site but i thoroughly browsed the site. I am really very glad to see members of my mind.
I am from Pakistan and I really love to be nude but in our society its stronglyprohibited. Now i want to leave my country and move to the place where i can live nude.
can someone guide me where should i move and how???
Thanks
Babar

This topic was edited
RE: naturism in Pakistan

my name is Nura, i am 29, live in chennai india. i am having the same difficulties. i am a proclaimed nudist but i cannot practice it. even when i go to the beach and bathe in the sea, if a little of my top gets raised, ppl object. i hate my hypocritical society !!!

This post was edited

Babar,
If I was going to move to a place where I could enjoy a more open nudist life style, I would narrow my choices down by selecting places where language wasn't a barrier. Then it would have to have a warm climate and maybe an abundance of nude beaches. They would also have an economy where employment was plentiful. You may not be able to find employment in your current field but you have to decide how important that is to you. Actually the ideal job might be one in a nudist resort.
For starters you can use the locations tab on this web site.
Good luck to you.

This post was edited

Hi FriendsI am new to this site but i thoroughly browsed the site. I am really very glad to see members of my mind.I am from Pakistan and I really love to be nude but in our society its stronglyprohibited. Now i want to leave my country and move to the place where i can live nude.can someone guide me where should i move and how???ThanksBabarYou can't practice public nudism in Pakistan. But we can plan private meet ups. Try talking to your friends to get nude with you too. But be cautious when choosing the friend to talk to because it might affect your friendship.
Mr. World Nudist posted once, three years ago and has not checked back in since then. He was probably found out by Pakistani authorities and decapitated for his nudist activities. Not likely to ever hear from him again.

This post was edited

My name is Urooj,
I am also from Pakistan and having same problem ,,,, i think the only way is to go out of this country

This post was edited

My name is Urooj,I am also from Pakistan and having same problem ,,,, i think the only way is to go out of this countrysorry you are having problems. its not all easy in the western countries, but we do have beaches and other places where nudity is accepted.
And like you we also meet in uour homes for naked social times with like minded friends.
Good luck, and keep stripping

This post was edited

My name is Urooj,I am also from Pakistan and having same problem ,,,, i think the only way is to go out of this countrysorry you are having problems. its not all easy in the western countries, but we do have beaches and other places where nudity is accepted.
And like you we also meet in uour homes for naked social times with like minded friends.
Good luck, and keep stripping
Thank you sweet friend Jhonny

This post was edited

Naturism exists in Pakistan. It is mostly practiced indoors among friends. Out door nudism is unknown but I have heard that on some secluded beaches, girls have been seen topless.The authorities surprisingly are not that strict on nudism or punishing them either. they have other big fish to fry for now.yes dear as you know in Karachi the Farm Houses are also very suitable for nudity

This post was edited

Hi FriendsI am new to this site but i thoroughly browsed the site. I am really very glad to see members of my mind.I am from Pakistan and I really love to be nude but in our society its stronglyprohibited. Now i want to leave my country and move to the place where i can live nude.can someone guide me where should i move and how???ThanksBabarI would imagine the easiest and most legal way to immigrate to almost any country is to marry someone from that country, but in the case of Pakistan, you'd pretty much have to sneak out of there. Maybe you can blend in with Syrian refugees.

This post was edited

Urooj, there are a few of us who meet as part of our nudist activities indoors in Pakistan. Have you been part of those activities yet?Be careful of what you confess to.

This post was edited

Hi FriendsI am new to this site but i thoroughly browsed the site. I am really very glad to see members of my mind.I am from Pakistan and I really love to be nude but in our society its stronglyprohibited. Now i want to leave my country and move to the place where i can live nude.can someone guide me where should i move and how???ThanksBabarThere are many places to go, but I hope that you would do so legally, so you don't get sent back. It would be tough not to be confused with Syrian refugees right now. European countries would be most tolerant, I suppose, and that's closer to home for you than in the West.

This post was edited