Have any guys here gotten a full brazilian wax?

I'm a str8 maleinterested in at least looking into getting a brazilian wax. Tired of shaving and love being smooth.Chris

This topic was edited
RE: Have any guys here gotten a full brazilian wax?

I have countless times. Private message me for details.
Saxman

This post was edited

I've been considering permanent hair removal such as laser or electrolysis but the cost has put me off so far. I tried waxing and while I loved how smooth I was at first I found that it only lasted about a week and a half before I had some regrowth that I was unhappy with, but the hair needs to be long enough to wax. At the salon where I had the waxing done they recommend 4 to 6 weeks, so that means 1 to 1.5 weeks where I'm happy with how smooth I am followed by 2.5 to 5 weeks where I'm not as smooth as is like. I have therefore resorted to shaving again to maintain the smooth feel. However I will say that there is less hair growth and finer hairs so shaving is easier and needs to be less frequent so perhaps I'll shave for a few months and then when it starts growing in thicker again I'll go back and get another wax session.

This post was edited

My first Brazilian was with sugar. The process was not as painful as you would think. Ripping out hair by the roots. I think it has a lot to do with the skill of the one doing the ripping. I to had ingrown and bumps. I have been having laser and electrolysis done for the past year. It is a slow process and the laser does not do anything to the gray hairs so electrolysis is needed there. As an exhibitionist it is fun to lay it all out there for a young lady to work on. I do recommend laser or IPL.

This post was edited

Chris,
There is absolutely nothing that feels as good as being completely smooth down there. I started out shaving and finally jumped in with both feet and got my first wax a couple of years ago. FULL MALE BRAZILLIAN. Now I keep it that way but do the waxing myself. Good luck and jump in with both feet, you will not regret your choice.

This post was edited