nude after work

we get naked as soon as we home for the day,only the other day had a knock on the doorwe found we were both naked and no clothes in sight to answer the door, that was akward lol

This topic was edited
RE: nude after work

One day when the weather was really nice I had my front door wide open while I sat in a chair directly across from it. The mailman showed up at a completely odd time compared to his normal schedule. For some reason he knocked on my door and wanted to hand me my mail. I was so shocked I just told him to leave it out there but realize any mailman must be used to seeing much worse things on their routes. Next time, I'll just get up and greet him with a smile.

This post was edited

One day when the weather was really nice I had my front door wide open while I sat in a chair directly across from it. The mailman showed up at a completely odd time compared to his normal schedule. For some reason he knocked on my door and wanted to hand me my mail. I was so shocked I just told him to leave it out there but realize any mailman must be used to seeing much worse things on their routes. Next time, I'll just get up and greet him with a smile.

This post was edited

One day when the weather was really nice I had my front door wide open while I sat in a chair directly across from it. The mailman showed up at a completely odd time compared to his normal schedule. For some reason he knocked on my door and wanted to hand me my mail. I was so shocked I just told him to leave it out there but realize any mailman must be used to seeing much worse things on their routes. Next time, I'll just get up and greet him with a smile.i was outside one sunday cleaning the pool and our nieghbor came ove and caught me naked offered him a beer and chatted for a while and he went home

This post was edited

Always naked when home but gym shorts are kept by the door

This post was edited

Excellent idea. I like to take my clothes off as soon as I get home. It's rare that anyone comes to my door but I should keep a robe nearby.

This post was edited

My home is pretty much my big truck! When the day is done and I'm parked for the night off come the clothes and my nude time! Being a truck driver I can also pick the areas and times I want to be nude and drive and work in the nude!

This post was edited

this is the third topicrelated to work and nakedness. this is after work, one is for at work, how about startingone for nude before work? : p

This post was edited

I've not worked in 9 months and am nude as often as possible. I usually keep something close at hand for when someone knocks on the door.

This post was edited

i am always nude at home, and my girlfriend too, my neighboards are happy jajaja was a joke, we aren,t nude only now because we haven,t hot at home

This post was edited