RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I've been tiling in the nude, renovating for a few while for a client. My wife does the painting mostly.

This post was edited

Over many decades I have painted whilst nude. More comfortable, and no clothing to wash!

This post was edited

Always. Nothing to wash except myself.

This post was edited

Just did a new bathroom from drywall finishing to the final coat while nude. When finished I stepped into the shower.

This post was edited

Have done work nude also and agree that cleanup is much easier. See my profile for photo.

This post was edited

Always. Saves the clothes. At the cottage (Rockhaven ) I can do it all nude love it ! Will be shoveling snow today. Sweatshirt only? At home always nude but cant be in the front yard naked, Rats

This post was edited

Have done work nude also and agree that cleanup is much easier. See my profile for photo.

JohnTN,

kind of hard to see the picture when your profile is set to privet.

This post was edited

When I was in college, my parents bought a house with an upstairs apartment. They asked me to paint all the rooms while I was at home over the Summer. It was hot work, so I started out wearing nothing but cut-off jeans; and I soon shed even those. It was a very enjoyable summer working through the apartment room by room naked. It also gave me opportunity to "come out" to my parents as nudist. They accepted my choice more easily than I expected. Two Summers later, the apartment happened to be vacant; so I stayed there aand was naked at home all Summer.

This post was edited

I do a lot of renovations on empty apartments. When a tenant moves out there is always painting that needs to be done. Because I work alone, I very often work in the nude. It makes the job more relaxing and fun

This post was edited

I have painted the entire inside of several of my rental houses. The freedom of painting nude and having some paint splashes to clean up later is always fun.

This post was edited