Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.

This topic was edited
RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

We've owned three homes and I painted the inside of ALL OF THEM in the nude! :D

This post was edited

My friend and I painted all the room in my house in nude. :-)
3advantages to paint the house in nude:
1. No need to dirty the clothing.
2. Paint is very easier to remove in the body...not clothing.
3. No need to wash clothing...just wash yourself.

This post was edited

Since it isn't a good idea to have a window open or fan running while painting as it could blow dust and debris into the wet paint, nudity helps regulate your temperature as you move about.

This post was edited

Painted my basement nude, made an otherwise unpleasant job much more enjoyable.

This post was edited

For sure. By way of cleanup, you can rub a little olive oil into any paint spots on your skin or hair until they soften, then clean off with soap and warm water. (Sure beats paint thinner.)

This post was edited

Absolutely. I've painted rooms naked by myself, with friends and with lovers. When my wife and I bought our first house we tried all sorts of different painting techniques on the various walls. We were just dating at the time, and I'd taken her skinny dipping in a few places. And, of course, she knew I liked to be naked but perhaps not how much. As we started painting I kept stripping down to paint naked. When we painted our front room with a picture window in full view of the street I wound up wearing ripped up pants with basically no butt-at least at night when people could look straight in and see everything especially with all the work lights. But, she had no problem with me flashing my ass to the world.
We discussed all that, and as we moved in we created our one and only house rule. No one ever has to wear clothes. That rule is still in effect. Sure, we try to be polite and considerate and everything. But, only once has my wife asked me to get dressed just because some one else was there. And, when she found out that I'd already been skinny dipping with that person, she dropped the request.
We've had some great times and some tough times. But, she's never be grudged me running around naked. That has kept me sane, and has been one way she's always demonstrated that she respects my choices and need be true to myself.

This post was edited

Not wall painting, but I did try some nude art painting; canvas, sheets, etc.Was kinda annoying cause I got a lot of paint marks on me, and some of them took a couple days to go off; but there was that great feeling of no clothing bound of course.

This post was edited

Yep, and it isa lot easier to get the paint off - unless it is gloss, that really is tough to remove!

This post was edited

Yes, I even Plasterd the rooms first naked

This post was edited

Always enjoyed, doing the painting nude and as stated by most of you, proves to be more practical than otherwise.

This post was edited