RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

Key thing to remember, if you are painting the ceiling wear a hat, getting paint off skin is easy, getting it out of hair is quite another issue

This post was edited

Key thing to remember, if you are painting the ceiling wear a hat, getting paint off skin is easy, getting it out of hair is quite another issueReminds me of a time working on a flat roof of a two story building. I had a 2 gallon tub of pva sealant. Somehow I managed to knock it over and it fell off the roof, landing upside down on my friend's head. He had long hair and a full bushy beard. It would have made a great scene for a comedy film, I almost fell off the roof in a fit of laughter,but my friend didn't see the funny side of it.

This post was edited

I have done a few rooms in my house in the nude. Any paint splatter washes off skin better then clothes.

This post was edited

I bought a cottage property, where the building is three quarters finished. Still had to finish painting and putting in lights etc. Took four days leave last yearto spend in the bush and do the jobs, and decided to paint the ceiling in the buff to avoid paint splatters on the clothes. That was my intro to spending time nude, and liked it so much I am now a confirmed naturist. Now everything there gets done without clothes.

This post was edited

Yes! Paint totally cleans up better off skin than clothes.
Drywall on the other hand...don't do that naked...

This post was edited

When we bought our house we painted the entire inside while nude. And as luck would have it in a new development exactly the moment that I'm climbing a 8' latter and trimming the ceiling the doorbell rings and the sales office manager comes to see how things are coming along with our new home. Since we were paining all the walls we had no window coverings and had not moved any furniture in and purposly left our clothes in the car so they would not get paint on them.
So with no where to hide I said come on in as he approached the door, and my wife said hello not missing a beat, then the manager noticed be were both nude and asked if we would like him to come back in a few minutes, so we could cover up? To which I said not really, you are already here and we don't mind as long as we aren't offending you.

This post was edited

I have painted rooms naked lots of times and the only reason I end up doing it is because I am already naked and dont want to bother to go get dressed. Actually it is my least favorite household naked activity. I am not the neatest painter and scrubbing up gets to be a real chore. Lately have gone back to paint clothes (and may resort to hat, mask and gloves :)).Re the people who find it easier to clean skin than clothes, more power to ya. I have not heard of anyone who actually tries to get paint stains out of clothes after painting a room. Most just have designated paint clothes.

This post was edited

Yes..i enjoy painting the inside of my home nude its more comfortable..

This post was edited

Yes..i enjoy painting the inside of my home nude its more comfortable..

This post was edited

Totally relate to Mountainman2 comment
. Looking back many years I realise it was one of the first experiences of doing things other than just relaxing af a nude beach and confirms the naturist view of clothing only when necessary. Nude is our natural state and undertaking activities such as painting sure reinforces that nude is the best way to do many of life's chores

This post was edited