RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

yeah, accidently got my wiener painted orange

This post was edited

Yes painting in nude is great. After painting apt I painted myself. Was real easy to clean up

This post was edited

Yes painting in nude is great. After painting apt I painted myself. Was real easy to clean up

This post was edited

Paint nude here too much easier and more free! Can always cover street windows with windowleene or newspapers so can't be seen!

This post was edited

FLAGGEDflagged? what was flagged?

This post was edited

Many years ago, my wife and I painted our first apartment nude. This was a week after our wedding so you can imagine what we did when we took a break from painting.

This post was edited

Yes! Paint totally cleans up better off skin thanclothes.Drywall on the other hand...don't do that naked...

Particularly if you have any body hair you may want to keep.

This post was edited

And yet again this past weekend. Not sure I would enjoy painting constrained by clothing

This post was edited

I still hate painting ... but I'll do it as long as I can be naked while doing it!
We are about to redecorate one of the rooms I painted first, right after we moved in. We are about to make it into another guest room and want to go get the furniture we've picked out but ... we need to take everything off the walls and I'll need to primer the yellow walls before painting the room the new color. Best part of the whole project ... my wife says to me last week, "come on ... I'll help you and we'll both do it naked!" How can I resist! :D

This post was edited

If you have to paint, do it nude! It is always better! I painted the whole kitchen nude! Bare if you dare! Enjoy!

This post was edited