RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

When we bought our current house it was a foreclosure so we had no window coverings or light fixtures, but since it was a good price it was worth the money to buy it "as is" so we purchased all the window covering and light fixtures while we were in escrow, anticipating our move in. So on getting the keys we decided to paint first, hang light fixtures then put up window covering. But since it was empty we decided to coat the garage floor first thing and let it dry while painting the house. since we could not park in the garage our cars were outside and since we didn't want to mess up our clothes they were in the garage. and just as luck would have it our new neighbors were anticipating meeting the "new neighbors" and after seeing our car in the driveway decided to come introduce themselves. Needless to say it was an AWKWARD introduction, but it made it a much smoother transition for our nudist sunbathing when they saw us using the pool!(function () {
var last_mouse_move_point;
var is_not_move;
var script_id = 'maxthon-gestures-extention-helper';
var is_message_sended;

// Whether the mouse is moved between 2 adjacent mousemove events
function notMove(point) {
if (is_not_move == false) {
return false;
}

if (Math.abs(last_mouse_move_point.y - point.y) < 2
&& Math.abs(last_mouse_move_point.x - point.x) < 2) {
return true;
}
else {
is_not_move = false;
return false;
}
}

if (window === top) {
document.querySelector('#' + script_id).setAttribute('istopwindow', 'true');
}
else {
document.querySelector('#' + script_id).setAttribute('istopwindow', 'false');

document.addEventListener('mousedown', function (event) {
if (event.button !== 2) {
return;
}

is_not_move = true;
last_mouse_move_point = null;
is_message_sended = false;
}, false);

document.addEventListener('mousemove', function (event) {
var point;

if (is_message_sended) {
return;
}

if (event.button !== 2) { // not right key is pressed down
return;
}

point = {
'x': event.clientX,
'y': event.clientY
};

if (last_mouse_move_point == null) {
last_mouse_move_point = point;
return;
}

if (notMove(point)) {
return;
}

top.postMessage({
'action': 'maxthon-gestures-start-drawing'
}, '*');

is_message_sended = true;
} ,false);
}
})();

This post was edited

Has anyone ever painted a room while nude?
OK, we have decided the answer is, YES!

This post was edited

Many times. Once while painting the master bedroom of a newly bought house. I had appearently left the garage door open and the neighbors dog wondered in and decided to meet the new neighbor. I heard something and turned around to meet Max, a 225 pound largest dog ever seen, white mountain panting with very wet tonge. I almost jumped out the window. After my heart settled down, I put some shorts on and walked him the 1/8 mi to the neighbors.
A week later I was cleaning out brushes out back when the wife came home with a friend. I can still remember them laughing.

This post was edited

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.Yes all the time....thought of opening a business but it would be hard to get passed in NJ

This post was edited

My fiance just did this in our new place. Said it was much easier.

This post was edited

We've also installed insulation in the ceiling in 1/3 of our guesthouse nude. Ordered 2 more 24"wide rolls.

This post was edited

We've also installed insulation in the ceiling in 1/3 of our guesthouse nude. Ordered 2 more 24"wide rolls.I would not put up insulation nude. I wear long sleeves and use the trick of applying baby powder on all exposed skin. Makes it so the glass fibers don't itch.

This post was edited

NAKED PAINTER FOR HIRE.... it's the only way to paint !

This post was edited

It's not just painting ... I do almost ALL painting and repairs on the house, doing projects, building things ... in the nude. I am much more productive at my honey do list as long as I can be naked to take care of it all. hahaha

This post was edited

Yup did it this past weekend. Bedroom turned out great and got a jump start on spring cleaning at the same time.

This post was edited