RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

I always paint nude unless I need to have front window open for painting around the sills etc... For ventilation I keep the backyard windows open and the doors open. So I don't get any clothes covered with paint, but i have gotten paint all over me!

This post was edited

Had to paint the master bedroom this summer. Tons of woodwork as one wall to all bookshelves. Took a week. All nude.

This post was edited

Just finished the last room in this house ... the laundry room. I stretched it our for 3 days before it was all back together and she was ready to start a load of "towels!" :D

This post was edited

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.Absolutely. Prefer to do so nude.

This post was edited

Yes, all the other posters have it right. It is much easier to clean paint from skin than dried paint from clothes....just avoid rooms with large windows.

This post was edited

Painted the bedroom today. Didn't get a drop of paint on my clothes, maybe because they were in the closet. I need to rewire a few switches, nude of course and the job will be done.I'm looking forward to painting the boat when the weather warms up.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Painting in the nude makes for easy cleanup.
Actually doing the Master Bedroom and bath right now. Prior owners painted over wall paper (poop brown color) so I have peeled the paper, removed the popcorn ceiling, primed everything, refloating any imperfections, resanding and hope to have final coat up by this weekend.

This post was edited

I have painted in the nude. Using latex paint easily washes of if I get any on me. For that mater, I no everything nude indoors!

This post was edited

I had painted my brothers house last summer and I was naked throughout..

This post was edited